[REQ] Bicycles

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TheBoganlge, Mar 12, 2011.

?

Well you make this plugin?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2011.
  1. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Offline

TheBoganlge

Well, I was thinking would it be cool to have bikes in minecraft? My idea is that first you craft wheels 2 of them. I was thinking something like this.
    w=woodplank
    s=stick

wsw

After you make your wheels i was thinking that you would craft it like this...
    w=wheels
    s=sticks
    i=iron ingot(the iron being the seat)
    s
    s i s
    w w

The bike should be faster than walking but, not like a minecart downhill. Maybe about as fast as a horse in moz creatures. The way you should get on/off it is when you right click the ground while holding the bike you hop on it and right click to get off and the bike will go back into inv. The bike could also have fall damage or something like that so if you go jumping off cliffs the bike will break or it could just wear out over time. Another idea custom paint you would craft it like colouring wool.

I hope this is possible. Please leave any suggestions for the bicycle. Now to wait for a plugin dev to stroll past the post

2. Offline

ChrisX930

I want this plugin :)
    But you need an Client+Server mod^^

3. Offline

retsrif

Yes requires a client-side mod. :p Too much work really. Notch would probably implement this though.

4. Offline

ChrisX930

Who can make this Client mod?
    :D

5. Offline

retsrif

Really, no one makes client mods. Most people just take care of the server. Client requires too much hackishness.

6. Offline

TheBoganlge

So, if I want this in, Its either to twitter or to mc forums, One more thing how do i make those cool banners that people place as there signatures. Cause im going all out on the mc forums.

7. Offline

retsrif

The banners not sure. Though the bicycles, unless someone willingly makes a client mod AND a lot of people download, it won't work.You're best hope is to have Notch actually implement this in-game. I think he would really. It makes sense, and I can even imagine how it would look like :p