Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Hergarian, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hergarian

Plugin Category: R P and G

Suggested name: Reputation

What I want: I need a plugin for Reputation! You get this whilst killing mobs. And you loose some if you kill a player or a villager. you can't a spzific worldguard region if you don't have enough reputation points (holy garden and stuff).
    You have to construct a Scoreboardstats variable and use Titlemanager.

Example Cofig:

Code:
    config:
      points-for-hostile-mob: 10
      points-for-killing: -20
      use-titlemanager: true
      title-get: '&aYou got 10 Points'
      title-lost: '&cYou lost 10 Points'
      regions:
      - garden; world1; 500
      - park; world2; 20
      - regionname; worldname; points

Ideas for commands:
    - repregion add regionname; worldname
    - reppoints add/remove {player}

Ideas for permissions:
    - repgiveremove.use

When i'd like it by: asap plz :)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  2. Offline

Irantwomiles

I could try this but I don't know how to use world guard sorry

3. Offline

Hergarian

4. Offline

_Die

So you just want it when you kill a hostile mob, you get points. And when you kill a friendly mob, you loose points?

5. Offline

Hergarian

@_Die yes. You also loose points if you kill a player.
    And you can't enter specific worldguard regions withoud enough points

6. Offline

Hergarian

7. Offline

pie_flavor

@Hergarian Going to mess around with some code and see if I can't do this. I might or might not be able to work with it. What version of WorldGuard do you use? Also, should I use a custom flag or will you set the region names in the config?
    I will start with the assumption that you are using WorldGuard 6 and you will be setting the region names in config.

Edit: I think I've finished, which probably means I'm going to crash and burn :p. I am never able to run a test server, so please test and see what happens.
    Information:
    I couldn't do the thing you said for the config using the semicolons. I instead am using a list of maps. The default config will make it easy to understand.
    Not sure how many people actually read your signature, but I have indeed made a lang.yml that all messages will refer to. The syntax can be slightly confusing - I am using standard string format syntax. It's pretty self explanatory though. All colors work.
    Commands have slightly different syntax than what you said, as do permissions. The permission nodes are reputation.addregion, reputation.setpoints, and reputation.viewpoints. I added a command which uses the latter one to view other people's reputation values. The permission is true by default, but you can change that with a plugin if you want. The command syntax is /repregion <region> <points> [world], /reppoints <add|remove|set> <player> <points>, and /points [player]. Both UUID and playername can be used for both player commands.
    I have integrated with ScoreboardStats and TitleManager as you asked. The ScoreboardStats variable is %reputation%.
    Reputation.jar

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  8. Offline

Hergarian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.