Filled REPORT PLUGIN

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Syrianen, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Syrianen

Suggested name: QuracReport

What I want:

So, I've tried plugins like Reporter and Simple Report and I didn't really like them.
    Reporter is too difficult to use, can't understand shit. And Simple Report only has one feature.. So I'm wondering if anyone could make a report plugin for me.

You can find out about what i need down below!

Commands:
    /report <player> <reason> - Reports player (Example: /report Syrianen cheating).
    /report list {page} -
    Gets a list of unclaimed reports, by id like 1. or 2.
    /report see <reportID> - Views a report, by id.
    /report claim <reportID> - Claims a report.
    /report unclaim <reportID|all> - Unclaims a/all report/s
    /report close <reportID> - Closes and deletes a report from any lists.
    /report all - Lists all your claimed reports that you have not closed.
    /report all <player> - Lists all claimed reports that a certain player has not closed.
    /report help - A list of all commands
    /report assign <player> <reportID> - Gives a certain player the report.
    /report unassign <player> <reportID|all> - Makes a/all report7s free and open for anybody to claim.

Permissions:

quracreport.all
    Permission to following command:
    - /report <player> <reason>

quracreport.moderator
    - Permission to following commands:

- /report claim
    - /report list
    - /report see
    - /report claim
    - /report unclaim
    - /report close
    - /report all
    - /report help
    - Permission to recieve new reports (CHECK CONFIGURATION FOR MORE INFORMATION).

quracreport.admin
    - Permission to following commands:
    - /report assign
    - /report unassign

Configuration:
    Screenshot or Pastebin

When I'd like it by: Take your time!

Add any features you want, if you have any further questions or know any similar plugins that are not so advanced, just thag me in the comments, please! I'll answer within 12 hours.

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  2. Offline

shades161

No promises, I can try and make this. Though I have finals this week which might get in the way of working on it. But I could give it a shot.

3. Offline

Syrianen

Good luck! And as i said, take the time you need!

4. Offline

shades161

@Syrianen Question, when a report is solved, do you want it to completely remove and delete it from the file, or just mark it as solved?

5. Offline

Syrianen

delete it

6. Offline

shades161

@Syrianen Another question about closing reports, would you like any player (with the permission of course) to be able to close a report, or only the one that claimed it?

7. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Not that it helps ya, but i know reporter is hard to work with so i limited my staff down to a few simple commands,

report view <numbered report>
    report claim(to claim the report as yours so noone can take or delete the report you wanted.
    report delete <numbered report>

We never use /report complete and i know theres about 15 other commands but those 3 we mainly use.

There are 2 other commands or 1 really to define who was where when report was made but...its not really usefull often enough. Reporter plugin isnt hard at all if you stick to just the main commands that are essentials (view,delete) thats it :p The plugin does the rest :)

FYI: <index> is number report so if there are 5 reports and you replace <index> with 4 you get the 4th report out of the 5

As for your users.. the * note defines a wildcard or mainly used for bug report. This so ya dont get staff and all reported when something like a block floats up cause of griefprevention or a plugin doesnt do everything it should

8. Offline

Syrianen

Only player that claimed. Cause players with quracreport.admin can do /report unassign

9. Offline

shades161

@Syrianen Just want to give you a little update, I am almost completed with a rough 1.0.0 version of the plugin, which will have all of the commands and permissions you would like. I should be finished with the release version in another day or so, and I'll be posting it on dev.bukkit.org for download, plus there I can go into more detail about how to use it.

10. Offline

Syrianen

Alright!

11. Offline

shades161

@Syrianen Okay, I have posted the plugin here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/playerreporter/
    I included as many features as I could that you requested, plus a few that I thought would be good to add.
    I know there are some things, like the customizable messages, that aren't in this version. I'll definitely be adding those in, I just wanted to get out a working version, with as much as I could put in, in a short amount of time. So that you would have something rather than nothing. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, just message or tahg me.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.