Rent/Auctions

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BaphometClass, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Offline

BaphometClass

I've got two plugin ideas, but zero coding knowledge. Are these two ideas even possible?

1. The first is a rental plugin, similar to SimpleRegionMarket but with additional limits and a simplified interface. Rental signs can be assigned to a specific type of rental, and can have limits such as requiring a shop to purchase a warehouse. Additionally, WorldGuard's snapshot feature is used to create/backup rented properties. More details available here.

2. The second is an auction plugin, but linked to WorldGuard regions. Players can only bid inside a specified zone. Additionally, bidding is simplified via using an auction chest to sell batches of items for a single bid (instead of selling single item types). More details here.

2. Offline

coaster3000

Its 100% possible. Just people need to know how to hook into world guard :p

3. Offline

BaphometClass

On a scale of 1/10, how difficult would a plugin like this be to code?

4. Offline

coaster3000

For me it would not be difficult. It will just take a bit of time.

Depends on the skill of the programmer..

5. Offline

BenjamiinNoR

6. Offline

fredghostkyle1

1. World Edit is working on that i know but i have no clue when it will be released.

2. there is lots of auction plugins out there.

7. Offline

Flobi

iAuction's Rob4001 and I (the maker of floAuction) are working on something similar to #2 in the OP.