Remove <PlayerID>'s placed blocks on death? Remove Arrows on death?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ChienPo, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Offline

ChienPo

So I currently have a server set up that is PvP exclusive in which players pick from a variety of classes to use in combat. One of the classes provided has leaves included in its kit - provides unique gameplay but is not completely disrupting other players. However, if enough people play this class the leaves will stack up over time - provided they aren't removed during combat - and end up becoming the disturbance that I do not want. So, I was wondering if there is any way to make it so that these blocks disappear after the player who placed them dies?

This same class has a potion of invisibility included in its kit. However, I noticed if a player using this class is hit with an arrow, it stays in the players body allowing other players to see them. I don't think I mind this too much as, there must be some counter play to invisibility. However, after death the arrows stay inside of the players body not allowing them to use this class for some time. Is there anyway to clear arrows inside of a player's body on death?

2. Offline

Asien

3. Offline

ChienPo

Oh sorry ! Thanks for the suggestion. But I guess I'm not entirely asking for someone to make a 'new plugin' but rather, asking if there are already plugins or ways to do what it is that I'm asking ?

4. Offline

Asien