./remove command

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Zeddicus, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Offline

Zeddicus

I'd like to request a /remove [player] [item] <damage value> [amount] command, so you'd specify the player, select an item (With or without damage values) and an amount, the command should then just remove the item from said "players" inventory, for what it's worth I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks,
    Zed

2. Offline

RingOfStorms

Couldn't you simply use one of the many inventory editors out there? And remove it by hand. It would take less time to simply look at it and remove than to type a command down.

3. Offline

np98765

OpenInv will be much easier for you...

4. Offline

Woobie

Why is the damage value in the command, if you're just removing items from the player inventory.
    Download Essentials, and do /invsee <playername>
    Then just take or give anything you want.

5. Offline

Zeddicus

It specifically has to remove the item automatically, opening the inventory and removing it won't be applicable, we have essentials but we need a command with that functionality.

6. Offline

bobacadodl

Why do you need this? I'm sure there are alternatives...

7. Offline

Deathmarine

8. Offline

np98765

9. Offline

Zeddicus

I tested it earlier, it didn't work, recompiled it with 1.3, to test, and it still didn't work, I looked at the nature of the error and noticed it was complaining about the fact I typed "stone", it didn't know what it was, so I replaced it with a "1" and it worked, thanks :)