Application RemoteToolkit - Restarts + crash detection + auto saves + remote console!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by drdanick, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Offline

drdanick

Minecraft RemoteToolkit
    -Less downtime, more fun for your players, more power to you!

Are you a Minecraft server administrator? Do you value up-time and stability? Do you fancy the ability to remotely control your server, both in-game and out of game, in a myriad of useful ways from a plethora of different devices?
    If you answered yes to any of the above, then the Minecraft RemoteToolkit is for you!

What the Minecraft RemoteToolkit Plugin and Wrapper do for you:
    • Provides almost perfect server uptime with no need for action from an owner/administrator!
    • Have your server save and restart at any time period with configurable restart warnings!
    • The Toolkit guarantees a restart within the set restart period, even if your server crashes, becomes unresponsive, or encounters a "SEVERE" exception!
    • Remotely control every function of the Toolkit, even from your smart phone!
    • Full remote console access via telnet with support for multiple terminal types!
    • Telnet daemon conforms to current Telnet related RFCs!
    • Customizable alert messages!
    • Fully extendable though 3rd party modules!
    • Full feature set works with most craftbukkit builds!
    • Most features work with any Minecraft server variation, even vanilla!
    • Telnet can be disabled!
    For server administrators
    Download - Release 10, Alpha 15.3 [CB 1.7.2-R0.2] (wget friendly)
    Instructions & Documentation

For developers
    UDP API REV 8 | Documentation
    Module API | Coming soon!

For everyone
    Official IRC channel
    #remotetoolkit @ irc.esper.net

"Help! I've downloaded it, but I do not know how to get it working!"
    Stop! Before you give up or ask for help, make sure you have read the step-by-step installation instructions on the wiki page. If you are still having problems, please do not be hesitant to post a request for help on this thread or in the IRC channel - no matter how simple your problem seems.

Todo

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Any donation would be very much appreciated. I'm but a poor University student, and I sacrifice quite a lot of unpaid time to keep the Toolkit updates and support flowing.

Thank you to the following who have chosen to support the Toolkit through a donation:
    Deren909, marshall007, Vittek, clanslots, meee, KyneSilverhide, szoller, hungoverfurball, Lama_0, Viet, acc1dent, joby890, Liger_XT5

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. Offline

CrazyNinja47

The Download doesn't seem to work, Can someone make a link/download to a 1.9 compatible version and the wrapper?

3. Offline

TheQueue

I've been using the BuildTools fix for all of my plugins and it's been working. But I get exceptions on this one. I'm using Release 10, Alpha 15.3, and I get the following exception from Minecraft_RTK:
    Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: com/drdanick/McRKit/McRKitLauncher.class
    And the following exception from MinecraftRKitPlugin:
    Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: com/drdanick/McRKit/plugin/LegacySupport.class
    If anyone could offer advice, I'd greatly appreciate it.

4. Offline

Kiki262626

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: MinecraftRKitPlugin.jar (The system cannot find the file specified)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at net.md_5.specialsource.Jar.init(Jar.java:226)
    at net.md_5.specialsource.SpecialSource.main(SpecialSource.java:264)

5. Offline

Digital_Warrior

does this work with 1.11.2?

6. Offline

drdanick

FYI: Download and wiki links have been pointed to my backup server and should now work.

There should be no reason why the wrapper won't work. The bukkit plugin, on the other hand, may well no longer work. I haven't had a chance to test this for a while :p