Register permissions from YML

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by hskrasek, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

hskrasek

So I am trying to register permissions from a YML file, and so far not going to well. I can't seem to find much documentation, or how the Essentials team does it with their multiplehomes shenanigans.

Any help would be appreciated, here is the error I get:

Code:
    03:21:37 [SEVERE] There was a problem registering permissions for multiple plots
    java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Boolean cannot be cast to java.util.Map
        at org.bukkit.permissions.Permission.loadPermissions(Permission.java:218)
        at com.hskrasek.InfiniteClaims.configuration.InfiniteClaimsConfig.registerPlotMaxPermissions(InfiniteClaimsConfig.java:167)
        at com.hskrasek.InfiniteClaims.configuration.InfiniteClaimsConfig.<init>(InfiniteClaimsConfig.java:79)
        at com.hskrasek.InfiniteClaims.InfiniteClaims.onLoad(InfiniteClaims.java:81)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:234)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:205)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManagerAbstract.<init>(ServerConfigurationManagerAbstract.java:51)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(SourceFile:11)
        at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:400)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:818)
    And here is the code behind it so far:

http://pastebin.com/bfpErGh1

2. try to see how bukkit it does whit the permissions.yml and the plugin.yml, do it the same way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.