Region regeneration

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by HadesGreatOne, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Offline

HadesGreatOne

Hey!
    So I am really in need of a plugin I thoght already existed, I scoured through plugins but couldn't find any, if anyone can help make it or point me in the right direction it'l be much appreciated. Thanks!

Plugin category:
    Admin/Developer tools (maybe)

Minecraft version: 1.16

Suggested name:
    Region Regeneration

What I want: The idea here is to have a region of the world (kind of like World Guard's - maybe it could be compatible...) in which players can build, mine, and all that, but at the end of a timer (one in-game day for example) it just resets, gets restored.

To explain further, I'm going to have islands where i want players to get resources (cut trees, mine ores, and bridge across gaps or pilla up as needed. But I want those islands to restore themselves so that the players can go back to them.
    >Imagine a Prison mine that actually looks good and is more fun to move around than a big cube of stuff.

Ideas for commands: I'm happy with whatever you can come up with, but I did see an interesting thread about pasting in world edit schematics, but it was manual and the command had to be used by an OP every time.

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.