regeneration world

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by slashvalintino, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Offline

slashvalintino

in super earth they have the void right, well i would like to do something similar for my own little world, i dont think this is something that can be made soon because i will be running on minecraft 1.0.0 and i dont think bukkit is working yet for that, btw if im wrong about bukkit not working for 1.0.0 please tell me i would love to play with it. Oh and one more thing this is gonna be a tiny creative world, if anyone can help me i'll be more then happy to give you access

2. Offline

khyperia

No idea what you just said, what about the void? And what is "Super earth"? I did not find it in plugins. Also, bukkit IS working for 1.0.0. I am running 1493 fine, but its not the most recent (but I know it works).

EDIT: Find the dev builds of bukkit here.

3. Offline

slashvalintino

ok, well i was using build 1508 i think and i couldnt get it to work, could you link me to that one you use that works, and the thing im asking about is called the void on the super earth server, you can make a special portal that takes you to a different world similar to the nether or the end, but it has the same biomes and resources as the overworld but will regenerate either manually or at a predetermined amount of time, does that make any sence?

ok so i found that build your talking about and when i get home im gonna send it to my server, is there any kind of ore generating plugin that would work with that?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016