Filled Redstone Cooldown

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by A1Legged, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Offline

A1Legged

Plugin category: Mechanic,Admin

Suggested name: RestoneCooldown

What I want: I want this plugin to be able to set cool down on device that activate redstone. Ex. Stone Buttons, Wood Buttons, Levers, Stone Pressure Plates, Wood Pressure Plates, and Trip wires.
    It will stop redstone from being activated by these examples, but if the timer ends they will allow restone to be turned back on.

Ideas for commands:
    /SetCooldown (time)

Ideas for permissions:
    - RedCool.user
    - RedCool.Admin
    - RedCool.*
    When I'd like it by: This month (march 2013)

"I want to save server space and not make a giant timer with redstone" (Reason why I would want someone to make this).

2. Offline

Ugleh

Your going to waste server space by having a timer set to each redstone torch, defeating your purpose in the plugin in the first place.

3. Offline

A1Legged

I want this so players cant spam buttons for activating my mob dungeon and saving server space with this will really help its just a lightweight plugin to disallow use of a button, ect... for a certain amount of time.

4. Offline

Rocoty

You can do this with redstone alone...

5. Offline

A1Legged

Oh my god Yes I know but it takes up to much space to make a 60 minute timer or 24 hour timer. Can someone please help me.

6. Offline

Codisimus

Check out my plugin ButtonWarp. It allows for cooldowns for activating buttons etc. There is an option to not actually teleport you anywhere so it will work how you want it to. Let me know if you have any questions.

7. Offline

A1Legged

K will test it out thank you. I will reply if it doesnt work. I will be home in 4 hours