Red Dead Redemption Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Duck58, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Offline

Duck58

---[tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt][tnt]---
    ---[tnt]-Red Stone Redemption [tnt]---

:eek:Spawn system:

- Your in spawn

- You can read signs

- You can roam spawn

- When u want to join (/Rsr Join)

- 10 configure able random spawn points that a person spawns at.

- Essentials kit on spawn...

- Free roam...

[arrow]Posses:
    - Not needed but would be nice
    - Command to join a posse...
    - Posses cant hurt eachother
    - Posses can set towns to be there homes
    - When talking in chat have there posse name in brackets in front of there name
    - you can only make 1 posse a day...
    - If a posse has 0-1 person in it for 1 whole day it will be disbanded
    - Posses with 1+ person will be pink
    - Posses with 5+ people will be blue
    - Posses with 10+ people will be light green
    - Posses with 25+ people will be Red

[pig]Mob spawning:
    - Bats and silverfish flying=Birds...
    - hostile wolfs named wolfs

- hostile ocelots named cougars

- Random Horse spawning

- (Citizens 2 and Sentry Compatible)
    - I will use citizens and sentry to make npc players bandits and characters from the game...

[fire]In Game Effects
:
    - Snowball hitting a glass pain will break the glass pain... Like shooting windows
    - Snowball hitting tnt will blow up the tnt but (NO GREIF)
    - Snowball hitting any block will play the block breaking noise and shoot the particle but instantly re-spawn the block.
    - Healing should be faster than in vanilla minecraft because thats how it is in the game
    - (NOT NEEDED) Would be cool when down at 3 hearts a pumpkin spawns on your head i will texture the pumpkin with blood... amazingness!!!

:DHorses:
    - Spawn everywhere

- Move faster on gravel and cobble slower on sand and grass...
    - Maybe fishing rod lasso? (Not needed)
    - Trying to get them to work with citizens sentry...

:mad:Bountys:
    If a player was to want to be a bad person they would kill people horses destruct property... So whenever they feel like disrespecting the people in the game they will become wanted (This would be really cool if it worked with citizens so that all sheriffs would go after the wanted person) But... if this would be impossible all I ask is whenever a player disturbs something add a configureable bounty to the player.
    (Ex) Bounty: Bob walks into a town and shoots an npc 10$ Another player comes in to stop him and Bob Kills him another 10$ Someone comes in on a horse bob kills the horse 5$ gets added to the bounty... Now bobs bounty is 25$ whatever player kills bob gets 25$...

[creeper]Mob Tech:
    This may or may not be possible but when a mob gets killed have its body lay on the ground including people...
    (Ex) Animal:
    So say i shoot a bat (Bird) It falls to the ground and sits there on the ground, When I want to skin it i will bring an iron sword/knife up to it so that i can skin it when you right click the iron sword the bird disappears and you get a feather and bird meat. If you dont skin the animal it will just despawn in "120" seconds .
    (Ex) Person:
    So a person gets killed there body lays there and the killer can just walk over the human to receive there money and gun and ammo... the human body doesn't despawn untill it has sat there for "120" seconds

-Skin-able with a knife

-Walk over players to get money and ammo

[tnt]Guns:
- I already have guns... No spout!
    - I have recreated all the red dead redemption guns
    - You dont need to make guns...
    - They work off of horses
    - Trying to get them to work with citizens sentry... Npc shooting guns... HELL YEAH

[torch]Minigames:

- Poker

- Knife game

- Town shootout (Town War)

- Anymore that are in the game
    - Quick little mini-games with small cash rewards...

[gold]Shops:
    This is what keeps the economy flowing there will be shops that people can buy items and sell items at these shops will replicate in-game shops for RDR.
    (Ex) Bar Person walks into a bar they will see a npc named bartender and a sign next to him the sign will say something like (Shop Bar)... Because its a Bar If this was a gun shop it would say (Shop Gun) When someone clicks that sign they will be taken into a chest... that has a bunch of items in it that would be sold at a bar... when these items get right clicked (Bought) it takes money from you and gives you the item you clicked on If you left click (Sell) and you have the item you clicked on in your inventory you will loose that item and get money for it.
    - Guns shops sell guns
    - Bars in saloons sell drinks that make you drunk
    - Doctors that can heal you for cash
    - Food Salesmen where you can sell your animal hides, skin pelts, meat , feathers ect.
    - More shops we will talk about this...

[furnace]Transporter:
    - Configureable block that can transport you town to town...

- Use chat 

- ex Click Block 1 time Gives you a list of all towns

(Transporter)

- armadillo

- mcfarlans ranch

- el presido

- fort mercer

- ect...

- You would type /rsr t armadillo

- It would teleport you there and say (you are now in armadillo)

[diamond]Skype me for any concerns:

- We will talk and think about more features...

[workbench]Commands:
    - Rsr join # joins the game... random spawn point
    - Rsr join (Number) # Donators get to select there spawn point...
    - Rsr Suicide # kills player sends them back to spawn... For when they
    - Rsr Score # Shows this life stats Kills Money Animals ect...
    - Rsr T (Town) #Transporter Command... Teleports town to town
    - Rsr play # When a player walks to a designated game point and wants to play the game...
    - Rsr P Create (Name) # Creates a posse with the designated name...
    - Rsr P Invite (Player) # Invites the selected player to your posse...
    - Rsr P Join (Name) # When invited a player can join your posse...
    - Rsr P leave # Leaves current posse...
    - Rsr P sethome # sets there posse home...
    - Rsr P home # teleports the player to the posse home...

[flintnsteel]ADMIN Commands:
    - Rsr Setspawn # Sets the world spawn point where you first spawn and where you go when you die.
    - Rsr Spawnpoint (Number) # Sets one of the random spawn points you get teleported to when you do /Rsr join
    - Rsr Setgame (gamemode) # Sets a spot where you can join a game like poker or town war.
    - Rsr SetT # Sets a town transporter on the block your standing on
    - Whatever Admin Commands are needed...

[redmushroom]Side Notes:
    - NO SPOUT!
    - Im going to want this plugin pretty soon because of the fact that 1.6 has been released and i want to open a nice server with this gamemode in it...
    - Im aware this is alot and it will take a while...
    - No mods needed...
    - No Clients needed
    - Try To keep this to at least 3 separate plugins max... (Minimum) memory...
    - Im hosting this on a 5 gig server keep that in mind...
    - Im very Friendly...
    - You have to have seen a video or played the real game (RDR) Before coding this
    ---[tnt]-Red Stone Redemption [tnt]---

Coded By Flaminsnowman99 90562077.jpg.png

Idea By Duck58 168.png

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Duck58 Your request keeps being removed by the fact that you are requesting an private plugin:

3. Offline

TnT

If you post this as a public request, expect to have this made as a public plugin. If you want a private developer for your server, post in the Show off your Bukkit Server section, not here.

timtower likes this.
  4. Offline

flaminsnowman99

I've started this for fun. I'll release what I get done in small amounts seeing how big of a plugin it is. Respawning in a town is almost done already.

5. Offline

Duck58

flaminsnowman99 add me on skype or pm me!!! plz and thanks for doing this! :D
    Signiture.gif

6. Offline

It is an huge plugin, it will take loads of time to create, not everybody has that time, you just need to have patience with such things
    Edit: could you stop posting the gif? There is an signature box already

7. Offline

Duck58

Well i know this but it wasn't even getting views it had 3 views in 2 days :mad:

Signiture.gif

8. Offline

It is called bumping, posts get easily lost there
    And still, remove the GIF, place it in your signature, you are even uploading it every time

9. Offline

Duck58

What, its in my signature in the menu I'm not uploading it... and is that against the rules or something... and do you
    bump by just posting a comment that says 'Bump'. Im new to this im new to mine-craft in general I'm sorry if I mess something up im a newbie!

Signiture.gif

10. Offline

If the gif was in you signature than I wouldn't see [ATTACH=full]14266[/ATTACH] every time ;)
    Click on http://forums.bukkit.org/account/signature, there you can change your signature to that image
    And you bump by just saying anything, just make sure that you don't say anything stupid :p

11. Offline

Duck58

timtower likes this.
  12. Offline

CaptainGimp

Hi, just wondering did you ever get these plugins made and did the server work out, because if so I would love to come on and have a look!

13. Offline

manky94

Duck58
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chest-commands/
    You can make a GUI shop with chest commands.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/serversigns/
    Use server signs and have the sign you need the do /svs add chc open gun-shop.yml (or whatever shop you made) after making it in the ChestCommands files.
    You can also use it with blocks so you could use SimpleAlias (Link below) to create it so it says the towns by doing /sa text [line1]#[line2]#[line3] and so on. You can add more in command blocks or the config where you have unlimited space. Use SimpleAlias to edit /warp to /rsrtp [town] by doing /sa single rsrtp <args> warp <args> (I think)

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/randomspawns/ would work for the random spawning.
    Use an aliasing plugin to change /rspawn to /rsr spawn (or whatever it was)
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/xsimplealias/