Recreation of "HookShot"

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by bikboii, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Offline

bikboii

Hello everyone,

This plugin, called "HookShot" was a personal favorite of mine back when the coder supported the latest version of Bukkit, and I've decided to remake my server the same as it used to be back then, so I've been looking for all my old plugins, and requesting that they be refurbished for the new 1.3.1

I'd love if someone could fix HookShot for me - Here's the link: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-hookshot-v1-3-3-scale-mountains-with-a-hookshot-1060.16494/

Thanks so much!

2. Offline

NinjaW0lf

Looks like this fellow updated and incorporated that plugin into his here:
    LINK

If u dont want to use that one, i could trry to update the original.

3. Offline

bikboii

The suggestion would have been perfect, except for the fact that it seems to just not work on my server...I get no errors in my log, yet the plugin just doesn't work. I check /pl, and it's listed there as well. If you could remake the HookShot plugin alone, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

4. Offline

NinjaW0lf

ill give a crack at it.
    Its 1:42 am atm, and i have classes tomorrow(technically today), so ill try to start either this week or on the weekend. But ill try to get updates to you often.
    What do you think of the name? unless you have a name suggestion.
    "Grappler" or "Grappling Hook"

5. Offline

bikboii

Sounds great, thanks so much. And for the name, I'd say GrapplingHook. This plugin will really help my server go back to the way it was back when this plugin worked. Thanks again.