Recources

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by DaanSander, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DaanSander

Can someone please explain to me how to use that recources in plugin development mostly the librarys

2. Offline

teej107

3. Offline

DaanSander

@teej107 i saw some librarys that could be very useful for me but i do not know how to use them

4. Offline

teej107

@DaanSander Well hopefully that library has an explanation on the thread on how to use them.

5. @DaanSander Read the thread is all I can say, most of them will say "download blah" or "copy this class" etc. If there is a thread with no download and no code to copy then maybe the thread owner has forgot to put it. In most cases it is classes and downloads, just read and see what it says.

If it is using the methods, check if there is a JavaDoc and/or a explanation if not then ask the author to maybe put an explanation or a JavaDoc up.

6. Offline

DaanSander

http://bukkit.org/threads/effectlib-manage-your-effects-the-nice-way-text-image-in-particles.259879/

i have read it but when i try it it still does not work i added the jar to my library

7. Offline

teej107

8. Offline

DaanSander

9. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Locked as this is pretty much a double post. If you don't understand a resource: tell it to the OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.