Filled Receive Your Own Head on First Join

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SalC1, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SalC1

I am looking for a plugin where everybody receives their own head on their first login to the server. The idea is that the players are to protect their own head and make sure not to loose it or get it stolen because you only spawn with it once.

Some requirements:

- Give players a head after the plugin is installed to players that have already been on the server. Basically treating them like new players to the plugin. You can probably do this by having a flat file of all the players who have already received their own head.

-When a player changes their name, give them a new head with their new name. Don't worry about replacing their old head with with a new name. What would be even better is that if this was an option in the config if it's even possible.

Thanks to whoever can make this plugin! It's MUCH needed on my server.

2. Offline

kalicat

I will start working on it. Should be done soon!

3. Done and tested.
    DOWNLOAD

Config:
    Code:
    Enabled: true

#If you want to allow someone to have another head you could remove their UUID or add a UUID if you don't want them to receive one. Notch is defaultly added.
    Received-Head:
      - '069a79f4-44e9-4726-a5be-fca90e38aaf5'

4. Offline

kalicat

What about updating if username changes?

5. Offline

SalC1

Thanks guys! You are the best! I am going to put this in my server and give it a go.

I just tested this plugin and it's great! I don't want to be a bother or anything but I would like to have the ability to change the "Welcome! Here, have your head." message. Probably just another setting in the config to add. Also when you spawn with your head the texture is a bit glitched unless you place it and break it again.

If these were fixed this would be the best plugin ever! Thanks for what you have already completed!

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
  6. Offline

Cerlurs

Here ya go! Download
    @SalC1
    I was not able to fix the textures but I did add the ability to change the message in the config file.
    @bwfcwalshy I hope you don't mind me using your code. I still labeled you as the author in the plugin.yml.

7. @Cerlurs I don't mind at all, but please ask me next time.

8. Offline

Cerlurs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.