Really Cool Features

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MoejoeAw44, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MoejoeAw44

NAME: pMore

DESCRIPTION: Basically, I'm in need of a few plugins (Hopefully simple), built into 1.
    These are the things I need, in order from most needed to least.
    1. "Fixes", Strength Fix, Hunger Fix.
    Strength Code:
    Code:
                double DamagePercentage = (Effect.getAmplifier() + 1) * 1.3D + 1.0D;
    2: Clear Chat. "/cc"
    "Chat has been cleared by <name>" Where it says <name> it's their prefixed name "[Mod] MoeXIV" ;)

3. Warn. Simple. If I type /warn <player> <reason> it sends a message in public chat saying "&7<user1> has been warned by <user2>: &c<reason>

4. Lock. Basically on /lock, it kicks everyone except people with the permission, with the message "&cThe server has been locked. Please check back soon", and if they try joining, it will say "&cThe server is locked. Only staff members can enter." (/lock once again unlocks the server).

5. Player Join: If a player has the permission, and the server is full, that player can still join, putting the slots 11/10. Each player with the permission that joins, will make the server go up in slots.

6. I have the code for this one, but I cannot figure out how to put it into a plugin (#noob), basically when you click a Mooshroom cow, with a glass bottle, it replaces the glass bottle with "373:8229". I'm aware of the glitch that when the player gets the potion, it will "automatically" be drinken. This is not a problem for our server.

7. Report. /report <player> <message>
    Sends a message to people with permission.
    Format: <name> &chas reported <name>: <reason>

8. Staff Chat. Only players with the permission can get the message sent in /sc <message>
    Format: &6SC&f) <displayname>&f: &7<message>
    Please keep in mind, the <displayname> would be the players rank color, hooking into vault I'm assuming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMANDS: /sc <message> (pmore.staffchat), /sct (pmore.sctoggle), /report <player> <reason> (pcore.report), /lock (pcore.lock), /cc (pmore.clearchat), /warn <player> <reason> (pmore.warn)

PERMISSIONS: These are the other permissions for events, not commands.
    pmore.joinfull, pmore.report.notify, pcore.lock.join, pmore.staffchat.notify,

NEEDED: ASAP, although I understand this is a large plugin, take as much time as you need. <3

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@MoejoeAw44
    2. CommandOverride (link in my signature.
    3. ^ if you dont want it to be logged.
    7. ^
    8. ^ as soon as the next update comes out.

3. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Already have command overdrive.
    Could you give me an explanation of how this would work?

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@MoejoeAw44
    2 is very easy.
    Just do about a hundred times
    - 'broadcast: '
    and then
    - 'broadcast:Chat cleared by <player>'

- 'broadcast:<arg 0> has been warned by <player>, Reason: <arg 1> <arg 2> etc...'

7. and 8. require the upcoming version where
    broadcast:[permission.xyz] is included

5. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@mrCookieSlime I did everything you said. Is there a way to make it so when you type /warn, instead of it broadcasting "was warned by MoeXIV reason: ", it would say, correct usage, /warn <player> <reason>.

I want it so ONLY when arg1, and 2 are filled in, is when it gets broadcasted to the server,

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@MoejoeAw44
    Sure, I can add that possibility as well.

7. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@mrCookieSlime Thank you very much!
    Please let me know when the update is finished :)

8. Offline

BashyDaBest

@MoejoeAw44 Use AdminPrivateChat for the staff chat. It's configurable.

9. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Done. Link is still in my signature.

Just do about a hundred times
    - 'broadcast: '
    and then
    - 'broadcast:Chat cleared by <player>'

- 'broadcast:<arg 0> has been warned by <player>, Reason: <arg 1> <arg 2> etc...'

- 'broadcast[permission.report]:<player> has reported <arg 0> for <arg 1> <arg 2> etc...'

8:
    - 'broadcast[permission.staffchat]:<player>: <arg 0 <arg 1> <arg 2> etc...'

The min amount of arguments and the usage message can be configured as well.

10. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Thank you o' so very much for the update.

I have a few ideas I think would be cool and would also help me c;
    How on my configuration I have the warn setup, but you cannot tab the players name in arguments,
    ALSO, I was wondering if you could add the feature when the <arg0> is the name of a player online, the player gets send a message. "You have been warned by MoeXIV: &cdo not spam!"

11. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@MoejoeAw44
    Sorry, I cant add tab support but I can add the warn message.

12. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Anyone for help on 3, 5 ,6 and 1?
    <3

I'm fine with you not adding tab support, but is there a reason for that? I'm curious c;

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  13. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.