[READ FIRST] Getting your question answered & Formatting it

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Omnitv, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Omnitv

a.png

Everyday the help section on Bukkit is filled with, ridiculous questions, threads with no explanation, not enough information. This makes it hard for Bukkit helpers to Assist any member posing a question regarding a plugin, permission, console, Connection issue, ect. and making us continuously asking representative question's.

In this thread we will talk about what you should do when making a thread.

This will help make sure that you will get the help you need, provided you do the necessary
    research first when asking about a certain problem.

This thread Now covers different languages:

Related thread:
    cray_Z.png

Contents are as follows;
    1. Before you ask.
    2. When you ask.
    3. Adding code to threads.
    4. Modified Craft-Bukkit.
    5. Asking for money.
    6. Offline mode servers.
    7. Be informative.
    8. Meaningful subject titles.
    9. Writing in proper English or as a second language.
    10. Groveling.
    11. Describing your problem.
    12. Following up.
    13. If you don't understand.
    14. Not getting an answer.
    And at the bottom you can use the template, feel free to copy it and edit it as need be. :)

before.png
    Before asking a question on the bukkit help section, make sure you.
    • Search the previous forum’s before you plan to post, there may be a similar thread.
    • Search Google or on Yahoo or on the bukkit search bar.
    • Read the plugin’s FAQ's, and Documentation.
    • Reading a FAQ, on the stickies on the top of the forums.
    • Experiment or investiage. (Don’t be afraid to experiment)
    • Ask a skilled friend. (Often a last resort)
    when.png
    Choose your forum carefully, Don’t post help in the request plugin’s section, then we have to call the staff to move it. Thus annoying.

Be sensitive in choosing where you ask your question. You are likely to be ignored.

DONT:
    • Post your question to a forum where it's off topic. such as Plugin Requests.
    • Post a very elementary question to a forum where advanced technical questions are needed.
    • Cross-post to too many different Threads.
    • Duplicate a thread.
    • Be insulting to bukkit helpers.
    • Have an exact same question as many threads.

Provide us with this info
    • Your OS System.
    • x64 bit or x86 bit/
    • What version and architecture is your java install?
    • Are you running any wrappers? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc?
    • What build of CraftBukkit are you running? Build number [1.2.5 R4]
    • What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server?
    • What plugins are you running?
    • What error are you getting (post your server.log file)?
    • What have you tried already?
    [​IMG]

Or at the code box Symbol {}#​
    and then link them on your thread.

DO NOT
    Put the code in a text box it renders it useless.​

Modified CraftBukkit.
    We DO NOT support/provide any service for any modified versions of Craftbukkit, Here on this website.

Dont ask for money!
    Monetary offers will be removed on this website, so dont say "I will pay any one to help me solve this problem" Bukkit does not allow any money transferring/offers of any sort. In threads or in PM's, or whatever DO NOT use bukkit.org as a median for money! That goes for dev.bukkit.org. Threads with monetary offers WILL be subject to deletion by the staff.
    Take it off site!

OFFLINE Mode servers!
    We DO NOT support offline mode servers here on bukkit. And many security risks come from it. So DO NOT ask if YOU ARE on a offline state, We cannot support you or your issue.
    Quote from @ mbaxter

precicse.png
    • Describe the symptoms of your problem or bug carefully and clearly.
    • Describe the environment in which it occurs SEE HERE.
    • Describe the research you did to try and understand the problem before you asked the question.
    • Describe the diagnostic steps you took to try and pin down the problem yourself before you asked the question.
    • Describe any possibly relevant recent changes in your computer or software configuration.
    • If at all possible, provide a way to reproduce the problem in a controlled environment.
    • If there is any error codes post them too.
    headers.png

The Title is your golden opportunity to attract specialized Bukkiters' (Bukkit helpers) attention in a few words as possible. Don't waste it on babble like.

let alone

messages with subjects like that get discarded by reflex. Don't try to impress us with the depth of your anguish; use the space for a super-concise problem description instead.

One good convention for subject headers, used by many tech support, is “object - deviation”. The “object” part specifies what thing or group of things is having a problem, and the “deviation” part describes the deviation from expected behavior.
    • DONT:
      • Permissions
      • HELP! I have an issue with permissions HELP URGENT!
      • help HELP help BUKKIT
    • DO:
      • I have a problem with my permissions.yml
    • YES!:
      • There is an issue with my permissions.yml file [PEX/bPerms/Essentials]
    Here is some good prefixes examples, so we know what problem do you have on your title, straight away.
    • [IP] I.P Address related
    • [Port] Server Port related
    • [Perms] Permission's Related
    • http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ Or [Plug] Plugin Related [*][Server] Or [Serv] Server Related [U]Also a suffix[/U] [*][Ques] > Question/ Questionaire [*][Bug] Bugs [*][A.S] > Assistance [/LIST] [FONT=arial black][SIZE=5][B]Suffixes are for any plugins, here is an example.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [LIST] [*][PEX] PermissionsEX [*][bPerms] bPermissions [*][Wrld.Edt] World Edit [*][U.A] Ultimate arena [*][xAuth] self explanatory [*][Anti.Cheat] [*][Ess] Essantials [*][I.P-L] I.P Lock [*][Jobs] self explanatory [/LIST] [SIZE=7][FONT=arial black][COLOR=#99cc00]Good[/COLOR] examples for titles.[/FONT][/SIZE] [LIST] [*][I.P] Setting up I.P [Server] [*][Plug] Setting up permissions [bPerms] [*][Ques] Does bukkit have a bukkit? [*][Port] Issues with Port [Server] [/LIST] [FONT=arial black][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=black]Write in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black] We understand if you are from a “Non-English Speaking” country, if you are writing in English but[U] it is a second language for you,[/U] it is good form to alert potential respondents to potential language difficulties and options for getting around them. Examples:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [LIST] [*][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]I speak X LANGUAGE, I may need assistance translating my question to X LANGUAGE.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [*][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]I am familiar with the technical terms, but some slang expressions and idioms are difficult for me.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [/LIST] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]So expressing your question clearly and well is important. If you can't be bothered to do that, we can't be bothered to pay attention. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Spend the extra effort to [B]polish your language.[/B] It doesn't have to be stiff or formal — in fact, it can be in a humorous language used with[B][U] precision[/U][/B]. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]But it has to be precise; there has to be some indication that you're thinking and paying attention[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4]Spell, punctuate, and capitalize correctly. Don't confuse “its” with “it's”, “loose” with “lose”, or “discrete” with “discreet”.[/SIZE][/FONT] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia]Please no insults or rude language.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=georgia]DO NOT [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=4][FONT=georgia]TYPE IN ALL CAPS, or ALL BOLD[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia]; [SIZE=4]this is read as shouting and considered rude, and annoying. Upside-down text is even more worse! (All-smalls is only slightly less annoying, as it's difficult to read.)[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=5][B][FONT=arial black][ATTACH=full]10257[/ATTACH] [/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4] Some people who get that they shouldn't behave rudely or arrogantly, demanding an answer, retreat to the opposite extreme of grovelling. “I know I'm just a pathetic newbie loser, but...”. This is distracting and unhelpful. It's especially annoying when it's coupled with vagueness about the actual problem.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4]Don't waste your time, or ours, on crude primate politics. Instead, present the background facts and your question as clearly as you can. That is a better way to position yourself than by grovelling.[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=4][FONT=georgia]We understand if you are new to asking a question here on bukkit. But don't grovel either. We respect you, you respect us.[/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=arial black][SIZE=5][B][ATTACH=full]10258[/ATTACH] [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]The clues most useful in figuring out something that went wrong often lie in the events immediately prior. So, your account should describe precisely what you did, and what the machine and software did, leading up to the blowup. In the case of command-line processes, having a session log (e.g., using the script utility) and quoting the relevant twenty or so lines is very useful.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [INDENT=1][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4]DONT:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/INDENT] [LIST] [*][SIZE=4][FONT=georgia]I think the issue is essentials, but my error codes says otherwise, and my friend says that it is PEX[/FONT][/SIZE] [*][SIZE=4][FONT=georgia]I have a problem with PEX.[/FONT][/SIZE] [/LIST] [INDENT=1][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=#99cc00]DO[/COLOR]:[/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT] [LIST] [*][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4] My console says that there is an issue with PEX and I also investegated that PEX is an issue with essentials, What do you guys think? any second thoughts?[/SIZE][/FONT] [/LIST] [SIZE=4][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=black][FONT=Calibri][FONT=arial black][ATTACH=full]10256[/ATTACH] [/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black] There is a Suffix where you can set your thread to[COLOR=#99cc00] [SOLVED][/COLOR] this helps us knowing that your that your issue has been resolved.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=5][FONT=arial black][COLOR=black]If you don't understand...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black] If you don't understand the answer given, do not immediately bounce back a demand for clarification. Use the same tools that you used to try and answer your original question (manuals, FAQs, the Web, skilled friends) to understand the answer. Then, if you still need to ask for clarification, exhibit what you have learned.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]For example, suppose I tell you:[/COLOR][COLOR=black]“Go to this link this will help you” [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Then: here's a[/COLOR][I][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]bad[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][COLOR=black]follow-up question:[/COLOR][COLOR=black]“what is this? This does not help me.”[/COLOR][COLOR=black]Here's a[/COLOR][I][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=black]good[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][COLOR=black]follow-up question: [/COLOR][COLOR=black]“Ok, I read the Link you sent me, however I don’t quite get why you linked me this?”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE=5][FONT=arial black][COLOR=black][ATTACH=full]10255[/ATTACH] [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]If you can't get an answer, please [U]don't[/U] take it personally that we don't feel we can help you. Sometimes the[U] members of the asked group may simply not know the answer[/U]. No response is not the same as being ignored, though admittedly it's hard to spot the difference from outside.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]In general, simply re-posting your question to a new thread is a [B][COLOR=#ff0000]bad[/COLOR][/B] idea. This will be seen as pointlessly [U]annoying[/U]. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Have patience: the person with your answer may be in a different time-zone or be asleep. Or it may be that your question wasn't well-formed to begin with.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial black][SIZE=6][B][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#000000]So be patient! Help will come soon, Bukkiters [SIZE=1](Bukkit Helpers)[/SIZE] are not Robots we are human's.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=arial black][SIZE=5]Final Rule of Bumping![/SIZE][/FONT] [U][B][U][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][U][COLOR=black]If you feel the need to up your thread [U][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=5]ONLY[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U] Bump when a significant time has passed, or has gone over page 5. [/COLOR][/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B][U][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=black]Try bumping after [B][SIZE=5]24hrs. [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/U] [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=georgia][SIZE=4]If you bump too often you will be warned. Keep it up, your thread will be locked down by an admin/Moderator or staff.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [INDENT=2] [/INDENT] [INDENT=2][CENTER][URL='http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/troubleshooting-common-problems-with-solution.44590/'][SIZE=5][FONT=arial black][B]Any common problems, is over HERE so look though there first, you may find an answer![/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL][/CENTER][/INDENT] [INDENT=2][CENTER][B][SIZE=4][FONT=serif][COLOR=#000000]Acknowledgements[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/INDENT] [INDENT=2][CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=serif][COLOR=#000000]To those who made this [URL='http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#idp30019472']“How To Give A Good Answer”[/URL] [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/INDENT] [INDENT=2][CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=serif][COLOR=#000000]I used as a template. (Above)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/INDENT] [INDENT=2][CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][USER=90608137]cray_Z[/USER][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/INDENT] [INDENT=2][CENTER][B][SIZE=5][FONT=georgia]If you are a [COLOR=#008000]Bukkiter[/COLOR][SIZE=1] (Bukkit helper)[/SIZE] feel free to link this thread and if I missed anything out or you want me to add/update something comment it down below![/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/INDENT] [SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#000000]I hope your question has been answered soon and this thread has helped you. [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#000000]:)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4][FONT=arial black][B]Template[/B][/FONT][/SIZE] Below is a template for your thread, feel free to copy and paste. *SEE [COLOR=#99cc00]GOOD[/COLOR] EXAMPLES FOR TITLES! [B]Title:[/B][SIZE=4] [Perms] I have an Issue with Permissions. [PermissionsEX][/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Bukkit version:[/B]1.2.5 R4 this is the latest build.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]OS System and Architecture[/B]: Windows 7 x84[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Computer specs:[/B] *Optional but it may be asked, nice to have that in.*[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]This is my plugin list:[/B] PermissionsEX, Group Manager, Tofu.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][FONT=georgia][B]Start up script[/B]: [/FONT][/SIZE] [PHP]@ECHO OFF SET BINDIR=%~dp0 CD /D "%BINDIR%" "%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar PAUSE[/PHP] [SIZE=4][B]My Issue:[/B] I have a problem with Permission’s.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]This is my Config/Error code/Permissions.yml file: (Post them in Pastie then link them [/SIZE][SIZE=4]here.)[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Other Code info:[/B] Console error/Console config: (Post them in Pastie then link them here.)[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]What I have encountered:[/B] There is an issue with giving a command to a group.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Other issues:[/B] I have had/Bug: Just permissions.[/SIZE] [B]Other info:[/B][SIZE=4] I am from Germany I may have Typing issues, and English is my third language. So please excuse me, if I make a mistake. I like cookies. :3[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Links:[/B] [URL='http://www.pastie.org']www.pastie.org[/URL] my permissions.yml[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]Video/Pictures:[/B] cookie.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][B]When this began:[/B] Yesterday.[/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4]What have I done: [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=3]I edited the permissions.yml, I have read the documentation and other tutorials but I still don’t understand.[/SIZE] [B][SIZE=4]Optional but nice *BELOW*[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=4]Thank you, for reading my thread. If you can assist me resolving my issue that would be great! I will give you a cookie![/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Regards-[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]Omnitv[/SIZE]/

2. Offline

JOPHESTUS

3. Offline

Omnitv

We sill see if other Bukkiters (Bukkit helpers/members) find this thread useful. For my sanity asking repetitive questions, on every single thread is quite annoying. Temporarily you can reference this thread if you would so please.
    I strongly feel that this would pose useful on the Bukkit help section. As I also included a small template at the bottom for people to use.

4. Offline

cray_Z

Finally, something to put people on the right path, to make it easier for the helpers to help the helpees (made up word)

5. Offline

Omnitv

Why not call Bukkit Helpers > Bikkiteers, like musketeers. ^_^

Edit I like your achievement, on your signature.

6. Offline

cray_Z

Indeed

and thanks

7. Offline

Omnitv

Explosion!

8. Offline

Sushi

+1

Omnitv likes this.
  9. Offline

cray_Z

Bumping for relevance

Omnitv likes this.
  10. Offline

Omnitv

11. Offline

Omnitv

Level up.

12. Offline

CRAZYxMUNK3Y

+1 for sticky, this will be very useful. Great work Omnitv

13. Offline

Omnitv

:3

14. Offline

Omnitv

15. Offline

Omnitv

Ring a ring a Rosie,
    A bottle full of posie,
    All the girls in our town
    Ring for little Josie.

It's raining, it's pouring​
    It's raining, it's pouring​
    The old man, is soring​
    He went to bed and he bumped his head​
    And couldn't get up in the morning​

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  16. Offline

Omnitv

Cuckoo, cuckoo, what do you do?​
    In April I open my bill;​
    In May I sing all day;​
    In June I change my tune;​
    In July away I fly;​
    In August away I must.​

17. Offline

Omnitv

London bridge is broken down,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    London bridge is broken down,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    How shall we build it up again?​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    How shall we build it up again?​
    With a gay ladye.​
    We'll build it up with gravel and stone,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    We'll build it up with gravel and stone,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    Gravel and stone will be washed away,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    Gravel and stone will be washed away,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    We'll build it up with iron and steel,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    We'll build it up with iron and steel,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    Iron and steel will bend and break,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    Iron and steel will bend and break,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    We'll build it up with silver and gold,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    We'll build it up with silver and gold,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    Silver and gold will be stolen away,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    Silver and gold will be stolen away,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    We'll set a man to then,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    We'll set a man to watch it then,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    Suppose the man should fall asleep,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    Suppose the man should fall asleep,​
    With a gay ladye.​
    We'll put a pipe into his mouth,​
    Dance over my Lady Lee,​
    We'll put a pipe into his mouth,​
    With a gay ladye.​

18. Offline

Omnitv

Got bored

19. Offline

Omnitv

flavored cookies

20. Offline

jacklin213

..... lol anyway +1 for dem good work yall save us load of trouble though i kinda only like pastebin lol

21. Offline

Omnitv

why thanks. ^_^

Good morning amerc.... I mean Canada!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

22. Offline

Omnitv

A little lamb fell off a tree.

Cool plugins

23. Offline

Omnitv

Wanted to add other languages but I cant go over 3k lines :p

Thread in German
    German (open)

Jeden Tag die Hilfe-Sektion auf Bukkit mit, lächerliche Fragen, Themen ohne Erklärung, nicht enoughinformation gefüllt. Dies macht es schwierig für Bukkit Helfer an jedes Mitglied eine Frage zu posieren ein Plugin, Erlaubnis-, Konsolen-Anschluss Problem, ect Assist. und machen uns ständig fragen, Vertreter Frage.

In diesem Thread werden wir über das, was Sie tun sollten, wenn Sie einen Faden zu sprechen.

Dies wird dazu beitragen sicherzustellen, dass Sie die benötigte Hilfe erhalten, vorausgesetzt, Sie tun den notwendigen
    Forschung zuerst zu fragen, wenn zu einem bestimmten Problem.

In Verbindung stehende Thema:

Die Inhalte sind wie folgt;

1. Bevor Sie fragen.
    2. Wenn Sie mich fragen.
    3. Hinzufügen ¬ ¬ ¬ Code, um Threads.
    4. Geändert Craft-Bukkit.
    5. Um Geld zu bitten.
    6. Offline-Modus-Servern.
    7. Informativ sein.
    8. Aussagekräftige Betreffzeilen.
    9. Das Schreiben in korrektes Englisch oder als Zweitsprache.
    10. Kriechen.
    11. Beschreiben Sie Ihr Problem.
    12. Anknüpfend an.
    13. Wenn Sie nicht verstehen.
    14. Nicht eine Antwort zu bekommen.
    Und am Ende Sie die Vorlage verwenden können, fühlen Sie sich frei, es zu kopieren und bearbeiten Sie sie wie es sein muss.

Bevor Sie fragen
    Bevor er eine Frage auf der Bukkit Hilfe-Sektion, stellen Sie sicher.
    Suchen Sie in der vorigen Forum ist, bevor Sie den Artikel posten willst, kann es zu einer ähnlichen Thread sein.
    Suche auf Google oder auf Yahoo oder auf dem Bukkit Suchleiste.
    Lesen Sie das Plugin FAQ und Dokumentation.
    Lesen einer FAQ, auf den Stickies auf der Oberseite der Foren.
    Experiment oder investiage. (Haben Sie keine Angst zu experimentieren)
    Stellen Sie eine qualifizierte Freund. (Oft der letzte Ausweg)
    Wenn Sie Fragen
    Wählen Sie Ihr Forum aufmerksam, Posten Sie keine Hilfe in der Anfrage Plugins Sektion, dann müssen wir das Personal rufen, um es zu bewegen. So ärgerlich.

Seien Sie sensibel in der Wahl, wo Sie Ihre Frage stellen. Sie sind wahrscheinlich ignoriert werden.

AUSSCHLIEßEN:
    • Veröffentlichen Sie Ihre Frage in ein Forum, wo es off topic. wie Requests Plugin.
    • eine sehr elementare Frage in ein Forum, wo fortgeschrittene technische Fragen benötigt werden.
    • zu viele verschiedene Themen Cross-posten.
    • Duplizieren einen Thread.
    • eine Beleidigung für Bukkit Helfer.
    • Du bereits genau die gleiche Frage wie viele Threads.

Geben Sie uns diese Info
    • Ihr OS-System.
    • x64-Bit-oder x86-Bit /
    • Welche Version und Architektur ist Ihr Java zu installieren?
    • Betreiben Sie keine Wrapper? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc?
    • Welche der CraftBukkit bauen sind Sie? Build-Nummer [1.2.5 R4]
    • Welchen Befehl verwenden Sie, um Ihre CraftBukkit Server laufen lassen?
    • Welche Plugins sind Sie?
    • Welche Fehler sind Sie immer (posten Sie Ihre Datei server.log)?
    • Was haben Sie bereits versucht?
    Hinzufügen von Codes, um Themen zu

verwenden Pastebin, Pastie
    Oder bei der Code-Box Symbol {} #
    und verknüpfen Sie sie auf Ihrem Faden.

NICHT
    Setzen Sie den Code in ein Textfeld, es unbrauchbar macht.

Geändert CraftBukkit.
    Wir unterstützen Sie NICHT / bieten jeden Service für etwaige modifizierte Versionen von Craftbukkit, hier auf dieser Website.

Dont um Geld zu bitten!
    Monetäre Angebote auf dieser Website werden entfernt, so dont sagen Bukkit erlaubt keine Übertragung von Geld / Angebote jeglicher Art: "Ich werde jeden ein, mir zu helfen dieses Problem lösen zu bezahlen". In Threads oder in der PM, oder was auch immer Sie KEINE bukkit.org als Median-Leistungs-Verhältnis! Das gilt für dev.bukkit.org. Themen mit dem monetären Angebote unterliegen, um den Löschvorgang durch das Personal.
    Take it off site!

OFFLINE-Modus-Servern!
    Wir unterstützen Sie NICHT Offline-Modus Server hier auf Bukkit. Und viele Sicherheitsrisiken kommen von ihm. Also nicht fragen, wenn Sie auf einem Offline-Zustand sind, können wir nicht unterstützen Sie oder Ihr Problem.
    Kaufen Sie das Spiel, und lassen Sie Ihre Freunde das Spiel kaufen.
    Zitat von @ mbaxter

Seien Sie präzise und informativ

• Beschreiben Sie die Symptome Ihres Problems oder Fehlers sorgfältig und klar.
    • Beschreiben Sie die Umgebung, in der sie auftritt Siehe hier.
    • Beschreiben Sie die Forschungs-du getan hast um zu versuchen, das Problem verstehen, bevor Sie die Frage gestellt.
    • Beschreiben Sie die diagnostischen Schritte, die Sie zu versuchen und festzunageln, das Problem selbst, bevor Sie die Frage gestellt.
    • Beschreiben Sie alle möglicherweise relevanten jüngsten Veränderungen in Ihrem Computer oder Software-Konfiguration.
    • Wenn möglich, einen Weg, das Problem in einer kontrollierten Umgebung zu reproduzieren.
    • Wenn es irgendwelche Fehlercodes kannst du sie auch.
    Aussagekräftige Betreffzeilen

Der Titel ist Ihre einmalige Gelegenheit, spezialisierte Bukkiters '(Bukkit Helfer) Aufmerksamkeit in wenigen Worten wie möglich anzuziehen. Vergeuden Sie nicht auf Geschwätz wie.

"Bitte helfen Sie mir"

geschweige denn

" BITTE HELFEN SIE MIR!! [Dringend] "

Nachrichten mit Themen wie, dass Sie sich von Reflex verworfen. Versuchen Sie nicht, uns mit der Tiefe deiner Pein zu beeindrucken; nutzen Sie den Raum für eine super-präzise Beschreibung des Problems statt.

Eine gute Konvention für Betreffzeilen, die von vielen Tech-Support verwendet wird, ist "Objekt - Abweichung". Das "Objekt"-Teil gibt an, was Sache oder eine Gruppe von Dingen ist ein Problem, und die "Abweichung" Teil beschreibt die Abweichung vom erwarteten Verhalten.

AUSSCHLIEßEN: