Ranks Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Pippiter69, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Offline

Pippiter69

Scoreboard Plugin
    I've looked through the plugin page, and I couldn't find any score plugins that use the userlist "Tab" feature. This is what I want...
    [​IMG]
    I'd like it so when a user presses tab, the tab list appears as is above. The ranks are ordered by most points (kills minus deaths). If a player has the same amount of points as another player then the players will be ordered alphabetically. Ranks will update constantly due to many people killing/being killed, if that is difficult then an update every 5 minutes would work as well.
    It would also be nice if players can type...​
    /score (player) - View a players scores​
    Example: Player types "/score Link"​
    The following will appear:​
    Rank^Player: 208^Link​
    Kills: 4 Deaths: 1 Points: 3
    /score - When just /score is typed without any player name put in after, your score will appear in the same format as above.​

2. Offline

Gopaintman

Wouldn't it just be simpler to have a Scoreboard on the side displayingt his info?

Axanite likes this.
  3. Offline

Pippiter69

Do you mean as an alternative to the /score command or the entire tab list? The scoreboards on the side can't display as much info as I need and the tablist makes a much easier way of seeing things.

4. Offline

Badeye

He wants the Tablist modified not the small bukkit scoreboard to the right. I'd like that too, I've been looking for something like this aswell for quite a time now. There are some API's which are using some tablist modifications, but nothing like kills / zombiekills or KDR. But since getting the number of kills / zombiekills is possible with the standard bukkit scoreboard, the variables already exist. It should be possible to get it working somehow, nothing impossible.

Edit: I've just found this, which is basicly exactly what you were searching for. It became inactive but it still works for 1.6.4, haven't tested it with 1.7 yet.

Edit 2: Well.... that was quick.
    Code:
    20:49:24 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerJoinEvent to TabDeco v1.1.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.ja
    va:363)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:62)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:479)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:464)
            at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72377
    _c(ServerConfigurationManager.java:321)
            at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72355
    _a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:182)
            at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.completeConnection(NetLoginHand
    ler.java:214)
            at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleClientConnection(
    FMLNetworkHandler.java:171)
            at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.onConnectionReceivedFro
    mClient(FMLNetworkHandler.java:124)
            at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.func_72529_d(NetLoginHandler.ja
    va:190)
            at net.minecraft.network.NetLoginHandler.func_72532_c(NetLoginHandler.ja
    va:80)
            at net.minecraft.server.ServerListenThread.func_71766_a(ServerListenThre
    ad.java:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747
    _b(DedicatedServerListenThread.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.jav
    a:872)
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(Dedicated
    Server.java:318)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.jav
    a:741)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:625)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.
    java:16)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.entity.Player.getHealth()I
            at TCB.TabDeco.TabDeco.getPlayerHealthString(TabDeco.java:887)
            at TCB.TabDeco.TabDeco.replaceAllWords(TabDeco.java:711)
            at TCB.TabDeco.PlayerConnectListener.onPlayerJoin(PlayerConnectListener.
    java:36)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.ja
    va:361)
    Edit 3: However, after Tab Deco was such a huge fail I've foudn anonther plugin that works fine for 1-6-2 (and forge!) You can find it here, have fuu :)

5. Offline

Pippiter69

Reformatted the scoreboard example to make it fit the 3x20 chat tablist.

6. Offline

Badeye

It looks great. If it would be possible (for me) to use it with forge (which seams impossible right now) than i'd look into that and maybe start to code it. But your "COD style/DayZ style" scoreboard would be a great imporovement for some servers. Have a look into Tab Deco, it looks like for non Forge servers it would work.

7. Offline

Pippiter69

Tab Deco doesn't work ATM

Bump

8. Offline

Badeye

Okay. Yeah there are some API's for it.. I think we just have to wait until bukkit releases something more handy to handle such as the scoreboard, just for the tablist :) Til then we can just wait or try to make smth on our own.

9. Offline

bossomeness