Random TP Plugin?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Block_Blazer, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Block_Blazer

sorry if this id the wrong category, but I couldn't find any other one that suited my question. I was wondering if there was any sort of plugin that allow's players to teleport to a randomly selected spot in a world. like on play.minedead.net. at spawn, they have a button that tp's you to a random spot on a world. Thanks.

2. Offline

saiismad823

I use RandomPort on my server.

3. Offline

Block_Blazer

well i could use that, but i will have to set positions in a fairly large world. something that I don't really want.

4. Offline

saiismad823

5. Offline

Block_Blazer

6. You don't need any plugins. Command blocks. spreadplayers 1850 67 100 200 false @p. Change the numbers for a custom distance.

7. Offline

saiismad823

You can do that if you want everyone on your server to be able to random teleport. But if you want permissions use a plugin. Its more reliable.

8. Offline

Block_Blazer

saiismad823 ShadowCrafter829 Yes that could work, but like Saiismad said, plugins are more reliable. plus commandblocks don't work at all with PEX. It glitches out saying 'You must be an op and in creative mode herpaderp!" then I say "I AM IN CREATIVE MODE AND I AM OP YOU TARDIS!" :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.