Filled random teleport

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by tyler672, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tyler672

Plugin category: teleportation

Minecraft version: 1.8

Suggested name: random teleport

What I want: i want a plugin that when a player types /rtm or /randomteleportme, it gives him a message that he has to pay X amount of money (can set in the config) to teleport if he wants to teleport he can click the text, to pay the money and then it teleports him/her to one of the places i set. the places can be set by standing in a place and typing /setteleportspot (name of the teleport place) or /sts (name of the teleport place). when a player teleports he falls from the sky without taking damage. i want the money to be taken from his essentials Eco system.

Ideas for commands: /rtm or randomteleportme (teleports the player). /setteleportspot (name of the teleport place) or /sts (name of the teleport place) (sets the teleport places). /removeteleportspot (name of the teleport place) or /rts (name of the teleport place) (removes the teleport place) /randomteleport reload or /rt reload (reloads the config).

Ideas for permissions: rt.set (for the command /setteleportspot or /sts). rt.remove (for the command /removeteleportspot or /rts). rt.reload (for the /randomteleport reload or /rt reload)

When I'd like it by: as soon as possible.

thank you for reading this.

2. Hello!

I' am currently creating your plugin.

Is it okay if I store some more information in the config (like spots) and can I use Vault for paying?

Hello!

The plugin has been developed.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0hnuyc01jsfnm3/RandomTeleporter.jar?dl=0

You will also need Vault (click here for link) to make this plugin work.

Post here or PM me for any bugs that you find.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  3. Offline

tyler672

yes that's OK and i have vault
    thank you btw

where is the plugin url?
    @Minecraft1o1

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.