Random potion effect for all players every 5 minutes

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Asahii, Aug 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Asahii

Hi all,

I would really appreciate it if someone could take some time out of their day to code this for me :)

I would like a plugin for 1.16.1 that, when activated via a command (eg /randompotion start), gives all players online a random* potion effect every 5 minutes. The potion effect lasts for 30 seconds, and is only a tier 1 effect. Also, a 10 second warning before the effect would be nice, but is not necessary. Additionally, please make it so that every player each gets different effects (instead of all players having the same effect at the same time) if possible.

* List of potions I would like to be possible:
    Absorption, blindness, haste, slow falling, strength, fire resistance, invisibility, levitation, nausea, regeneration, jump boost, water breathing, glowing, weakness, mining fatigue, speed, and glowing.

Thank you greatly,
    Asahii.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  2. Offline

troveg

You should specify a mc version

3. Offline

Asahii

Oh, right thanks. I made it say 1.16.1 now.

4. Offline

troveg

Well this is it

The permission for every command is: randompotion.use
    Commands:
    /randompotion to view the status of the random effect and to view this help list
    /randompotion <on/off> to activate/disable it
    /randompotion reload to reload the config

You can add/remove effect in the config.You can change the duration and the level of the effects.
    You can change the duration between effects.
    Every message is configurable

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

6. Offline

troveg

Ah sorry and thank you.Changed it

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

Asahii

Thank you so much! I am so so grateful, I really appreciate you making this for me (as all my knowledge is in Python and not Java.) You are such a legend

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  8. Offline

gochi9

@Asahii if the plug-in works as intended and there are no bugs then please mark it as solved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.