Random indestructible blocks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Galdrak, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Galdrak

I have some random places on my server where I cannot place or destroy blocks. I do not get any error reports in the server window. My plugins and bukkit version are in the attached pastebin link.

I searched the forums first, and didn't really find anything that matched this problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?

http://pastebin.com/xNdWLzq9

2. Offline

Plague

Random sites of indestructible blocks is an older bug fixed in the newer bukkit. At least you should be able just relog to make it go away. If not it's some other unrelated problem.

3. Offline

jwideman

And this is nowhere near spawn?

4. Offline

Galdrak

Plague - Unfortunately, it has been going on for several days now, and I have shut the server down and re-started it multiple times.

jwideman- The main area is close to where I moved the spawn to, yes.
    --- merged: Mar 2, 2011 11:36 PM ---
    Apparently my spawn protection radius was larger than I thought. Removing that got rid of the problem. Thanks jwideman, I went and checked my settings after you brought that up!

5. Cb is at #490 just right now. I'm using the #440 because it's the last recomended one.
    It mean that there are 50 bug fixs that i can't benefit, because if you don't recomend a new version, plugins developper won't adapt their plugins, so i'm stuck at 440 to be secured...

Will you one day recommend a new version ?

6. Offline

TnT

Yes, a new RB will come out again. For now, just stick with 440 as that should give you the best plugin compatibility.

7. Thank you for your answer TnT ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.