RandMobSpawners

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Resoluciones, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Resoluciones

Plugin category: Mechanics

Minecraft version: CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-9b8bba4-bdcc7c7 (MC: 1.12.2) (Implementing API version 1.12.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Suggested name: RandMobSpawners

What I want: The plugin should find the mob spawner that belongs to each mob spawner spawn event and replace that mob spawned with a new one from a preconfigured list with a percent of probability for each one, i.e.:

- PIG: 10 # number indicates percent probability for this mob to replace the original one
    - BLAZE: 90

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin.

When I'd like it by: At the soonest

2. It's a little bit vague... do you mean the very first spawn will make it a unique mob, or the spawner switches every time it spawns a mob?

3. Offline

Resoluciones

Hi october! Thanks for your question. It could be any of those option, the easier one to program for me is Ok. The exact "problem" I would like to modify is that every mob spawned from MOB_SPAWNERs in my server spawns CAVE_SPIDER, so I think it's a little repetitive. So, I would like to change that to have more variations, different mobs, so it's the same for me if it is the very first spawn or if the spawners switching constantly.

Let me know!

EDIT: To the Devs, pls. let me know if anyone will try to make this one! Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  4. Offline

Resoluciones

I am now asking a friend about this plugin, so in case he can do it, I will let you people know it here.

EDIT: my friend has confirmed he will be developing this plugin.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  5. That sounds like a serious issue... what server version and type are you using?

6. Offline

Resoluciones

Hello october, don't worry about this plugin! As I said, my friend is working on that since yesterday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.