RaidablePlots

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Cooleeo, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Cooleeo

Categories: PvP, WorldGen, Mech

Name: RaidablePlots, PlotRaids

Description: What I'm looking for is basically a default Plot world generation plugin compatible with Multiverse plugins if possible, but with PvP aspects implemented.

PVP ASPECT: I'd like it so players would be allowed to raid other player's plots, and be able to PvP on each players plot if the player allows it.

To balance out overpowered players, I think it would be cool to add a feature such as /PlotRaid toggle to allow the player to toggle whether or not they'd allow other players onto their plot.

- So when /pr toggle is toggled on by the player, their plot with be secure and their chests will be protected as well as disabling PvP. But, they will not be allowed to walk out of their own plot, and no one will be able to walk in without tp'ing to the player. I think this could be done by setting up walls and a ceiling of barriers, or just with an impassable region .

- When /pr toggle is toggled off, PvP should be enabled on the players plot, and chests will not be protected.

This would balance out the fact that by raiding other plots, you are also making yourself vulnerable to be raided.

PLOT ASPECT: By adding this feature, I don't really want to lose the main plot features such as configuring the plot size (default should be 64x64). I'd like the default plot commands, like /plot auto, /plot here (chooses plot standing on), admin plot commands such as /plot reset, /PlotRaid reload.

I would also like to be able to customise the roads in between plots, if possible, or be able to have trees and grass in a 64 block wide walkway. Similar to the road customisation in http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/plotsquared/

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.