Raid Base Co-Ordinates Selling Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Dock, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Offline

Dock

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Raid Seller

What I want: I'd like a plugin that gives players the change to sell raid base co-ordinates and once the player has bought the base the player that was selling it gets the money and preferably i would need this plugin to hook into Essentials Economy and this is to be an aucion like plugin

Ideas for commands: /Rb Sell ((Sells the Base Co Ords (Player must have imputted base coordinates.) /RB Buy (Player Buys the Raid Base)

Ideas for permissions: RaidBase.Sell RB.Buy

When I'd like it by: The 19th of july 2014

BUMP

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Offline

Onlineids

Dock What happens if they sell the cords?

3. Offline

Dock

It will message the players with the Coordinates.

4. Offline

Dock

-BUMP-

5. Offline

TheWolfBadger

Dock I'll do this. Give me 15 minutes till I start though. Got some chores to do.

6. Offline

Dock

Okay thank you!

7. Offline

TheWolfBadger

Dock Don't have enough time to do this plugin. Sorry.

8. Offline

Dock

Ok okay
    -Still Open To Offers-
    -BUMP-

9. Offline

yewtree8

I shall do this, starting now, sounds like a good idea

EDIT: presuming that you're using vault?

10. Offline

Dock

11. Offline

MCMastery

Dock
    What if someone sells coordinates that are fake.

12. Offline

Dock

They Get 1 day ban and blocked for a week using the plugin

13. Offline

fefe2008

Dock How are you going to know? I myself come from the PvP-Factions part of minecraft and pretty much everyone is scamming there. I mean if you buy coords you could raid the base and then tell an admin it was fake coords...

A way to avoid selling fake coords would be possible by selecting the base area with worldedit and only if the player who sells the base stands in that area when performing the /sell command it would let them do it.

2nd Question: How are you going to prevent someone from raiding a base and then selling the coords?

My fix would be to ask a player on entering the base area if he wants to sell the coords if he says he wants to sell them , disallow him to break blocks in the area and make the plugin sell the coords for him if he says no i want to raid it myself that base will be exempt from selling and the player will be able to break blocks.

Blocking the reselling should be possible by marking an area as sold somehow.

That would be how i'd do it, if i made it which im not going to do since I got other projects

MCMastery likes this.
  14. Offline

MCMastery

fefe2008 Sorry for off-topic but how does your signature keep changing color [sheep]

15. Offline

fefe2008

16. Offline

MCMastery

17. Offline

fefe2008

MCMastery This is getting way off topic xD You have to put the image in by the URL you get from jades site and no only save the image on the site and upload it to a image hoster (Im guessing you did that?)

18. Offline

MCMastery

Oh lol I just saved the image to my desktop
    I like this color anyway
    BACK ON TOPIC! :D

19. Offline

HCRaiding

I would also be interested in this plugin! could i also get a link when finished? and if the person who intially asked for this plugin is ok with this, make the config languages editable so it can have custom colors and messages when buying and selling

20. Offline

Dock

Its ok with me HCRaiding
    anyway its a public use plugin once it is coded :)