Races - Hobbits - Dwarves - Elves - Humans - Orcs - Goblins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by iPadHD, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iPadHD

Very Simple, I am starting one of my new plugins and I need some ideas for Abilities... Please name me some for each race!

Hobbits - Ability to use stealth (Invisible while crouching for 15 seconds) - Increased damage when using Daggers (may require various other mods)

Dwarves - More Strengh - Slower - Ability to repair armor/Weapons using less resources

Elves - Move Faster - Better Agility - Able to jump two Blocks - Can Shoot Straighter And Faster (Dealing More Damage)

Humans - Ability to tame Wolves and other Animals, Farming and Mining increased.

Orcs - More Strengh - Slower

Goblins - Gain health after killing a Mob (carnivore ability)

So as I have a few, you can keep those, or remove them, just think of some others below! Copy and paste that form about and fill it out! Thanks! Remember, Think of things I can do on Minecraft, using a plugin of course.

2. Offline

TnT

Moved to the correct forum.

drtshock likes this.
  3. Offline

iPadHD

Thanks I guess... :p

Fixed some spelling mistakes.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  4. Offline

TomTheDeveloper

What for kind of plugin is it?
    A race plugin, where they need to finish first?
    Or is it a pvp plugin, or is it a plugin where you need to fight against zombies, skeletons,...?

5. Offline

iPadHD

Its a PvE and PvP server, and you get to pick a race such as Goblins, Humans, etc. You get to roam the world and gather materials to survive. In some locations you can build camps to survive the night. You can team up with other people... And each race has their own abilities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.