Race of death??

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by lcpvp, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Offline

lcpvp

Players spawn at same spot, have to race 1000 blocks pvp off. On hardest difficulty extra gard mobs and you losehunger twice as fast. on death player is sent back 50 blocks. Kits are available that give u advantages, winner gets all kits next round. Like mcpvps race of death

2. Offline

drtshock

Once again, try using the correct format.

3. Offline

lcpvp

Im on my ipod, sorry. Can you do this plugin?

4. Offline

YoshiGenius

Nice idea. They'd be able to go in any direction?

5. Offline

furrycheese1

Haha "plugineer" never hear that one before I would you use this if it was made.

6. Offline

lcpvp

Yes, so players can get spread out and lost, as well as give them a disadvantage fighting mobs. You can break blocks once game starts, map is regenerated after the end of game. If you do /coords you will see ur current coords and how far you are from finish...once top 3 players finish, server /game/map resets.

Hmm....BUmp

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  7. Offline

lcpvp

Bunp, anyone?? I can "give cool stuff" to you if you make this and keep private...pm me

bump anyone

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

8. Offline

nhadobas

Stop bumping all the time...

9. Offline

lcpvp

Ok sorry. Could you make this?

10. Offline

chasechocolate

Only 1,000 blocks...? That would take only about 3-6 minutes... How about something like 5,000-10,000 blocks?

xWatermelon likes this.
  11. Offline

YoshiGenius

Agreed. lcpvp you will need to write up exactly what you want. Also, why not make it yourself..? You're a plugin developer, ya know.

12. Offline

lcpvp

Ok. 10,000 blocks. And I cant. I am a simple developer, and just dont know how to. Could you take a shot at this please?
    could u make this?

13. Offline

chasechocolate

I might be able to, if I can find some spare time. PM me.