[QUICK, EASY & SIMPLE PLUGIN REQUEST] Instant Horse Taming

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Yebol, Sep 28, 2013.

?

Would you put this on your own server?

1. Yes :)

55.6%
  2. No :(

44.4%
  3. Maybe :|

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

Yebol

Plugin category: Misc, Fun, Mechanics

Suggested name: InstaTame

What I want: A plugin where when a player gets onto a horse the horse is instantly tamed so the player can attach their saddle and armour and speedily ride off.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: instatame.true

When I'd like it by: In the next week.

- Even if you do not want to make this plugin please bump it so that someone else will see it and hopefully will :)

<Removed triple post - Bumping is allowed only every 24 hours - Necrodoom>

2. Offline

DailyLove

Yebol I could do this for you. Add me on skype: dailylove.dev for updates and bugs. etc. I'll still post it on here

3. Offline

Yebol

DailyLove awesome thanks! I'll add u on skype but i'll hardly be on until Monday :)

4. As i'm new here my comments require approval but i just made a very simple plugin wich does what you want,

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Remember to give the players the permission 'instatame.tame'

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Yebol Please don't bump within 24 hours

6. Offline

Yebol

[quote uid=87695 name="timtower" post=1873378]Yebol Please don't bump within 24 hours[/quote]

Okay sorry, I just really wanted to get done because I setup one of these about half a month ago and it just got forgotten about :/

[quote uid=90868225 name="jl97" post=1873332]As i'm new here my comments require approval but i just made a very simple plugin wich does what you want,

Remember to give the players the permission 'instatame.tame'[/quote]

Great i'll make sure I check it out when I next open up my server, i'm sure it'll be awesome :)

[quote uid=90868225 name="jl97" post=1873332]As i'm new here my comments require approval but i just made a very simple plugin wich does what you want,

Remember to give the players the permission 'instatame.tame'[/quote]

I just tested it and it works really well! Thank you so much! :)
    I know this is a little off of the topic of the plugin but could you also make it so only the person who spawns in the horse can ride it (maybe have a permission so only some people can actually use horses e.g. instatame.ridehorse) just because im having trouble with some people spawning horses and other people immediately jumping onto them and then riding away.

Thanks ever so much for you help

Yebol :D

By the way, for your information I am using this for a KitPvP server and for my super premium donators they get the OP kit which has horse egg, saddle and dia horse armour and so I wanted them to be able to ride away and cause mayhem but then as soon as I was testing the plugin I realised that someone else could just jump on and steal the horse from them as they were putting on the saddle and armour and it would create a lot of annoyance if regular players were stealing super donators special items :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2016
  7. Offline

Yebol

What I want is for horses to be bound to the person who spawned them in and for them to be instantly tamed when ridden so that the player can ride off without having to wait ages for the horse to become tame.

EDIT

I also do not want a command for the person to spawn in their horse but for them to use an egg which comes in their kit because for sow typers commands are quiet irritating :p

8. Offline

viper_monster

Yebol, I will do this for you if you still need it :)
    EDIT: I just saw that some guys posted this already, so please mark it as Filled if you got the plugin and it is working. Thanks.

9. Hmm okay, ill add these things in an hour or two. I'll post the link here once i'm done.

10. Offline

viper_monster

Yebol, here you go: http://dev.bukkit.org/media/files/742/324/InstaTame.jar
    Features:
    when you spawn a horse with a spawnegg, the horse automatically gets a saddle and you as a passenger
    when you right click a wild horse it automatically gets a saddle and you as a passenger
    permissions:
    instatame.tamewild:
    description: allows you to tame a wild horse instantly
    instatame.tameegg:
    description: allows you to automagically tame the horse you spawn from a spawnegg

EDIT: I have uploaded it to DevBukkit! Here is the link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/instatame , so if you have found a bug, want more features, just drop a comment or create a ticked on there! Thanks.

There was a bug , if you clicked on a block with an item other than a spawn egg, it would spawn a horse, so that is fixed now!

11. Beat me to it. :p
    I guess my work is done then.

12. Offline

viper_monster

13. Offline

Yebol

Thank you so much! It is awesome!!!! :)

spoljo666 likes this.
  14. Offline

Garris0n

Use the creaturespawnevent for the automatic saddle thing instead of spawning a new horse in case another plugin wants to do something with it, and listen on a high priority.

15. Offline

viper_monster

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  16. Offline

EvilNucca

Try MyHorse saves tamed horse to players who can sell or buy horses also has limiters to set how many horses a player has on each world.