Filled Quick Anti-Camp Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Tyguy20, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tyguy20

Hey!

I'm looking for a quickly made plugin, couldn't find exactly what I was looking for anywhere, so just came here. I don't think it'll take that long to make (at least I don't hope so, don't want to be asking for too much).

Basically I want a plugin that prevents the player from staying in the air too long (it would make sense if you knew the gamemode I was implementing it into, haha).

So essentially, if the player is in the air (not touching the ground) for 7 seconds, then every second following that, the player will take half a heart until they touch the ground again.

I don't really need a config for this, as I think the circumstances I provided will do, but if you feel like it, feel free to add a config for the seconds in the air before damage and how much damage is taken, or something like that. Again, don't really need a config, but if you want to make one, then that's what I would like in it.

So yeah, that's basically it. Hopefully this isn't too hard to make, would really appreciate if someone could do this for me. And feel free to give yourself some credit somewhere in the plugin, got no problems with that. :)

Thanks!

2. Offline

MightyOne

Who created the first plugin? Why don't you contact that person?

3. Offline

Tyguy20

Don't really know what or who you are referring to. Not sure what "first plugin" you're talking about.

The minigame I am making was manually made by me using many different plugins that do small things to create one big gamemode. Nobody made it as one big plugin. This air camp thing is the last part I need to finish, and couldn't find a plugin for it anywhere.

Nonetheless, this plugin request was filled by an external source I found online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.