PvP Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by stantheman68, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Offline

stantheman68

Hello bukkit forums. I am making my own server and I wanted to have some custom plugins. I know how to make bukkit plugins but im not very good at it. I wanted to make a pvp plugin where when someone kills you you will NOT lose your armor or your sword but all your other items will be dropped. Ive also made a simple plugin where if you do /jointeam <team> it will let you join that team. But I want to make it where when the player does /jointeam it will randomly put him on a team that I have set. Ex: /setteamspawn <teamname> | Sets that teams spawning place.
    /jointeam | Randomly puts that player on the team.
    If you can either make the plugin for me or tell me the code that would be great.
    -Stan

2. Offline

Reptar_

3. Offline

stantheman68

didnt help read the whole article and this plugin is pretty simple. Also its not impossible to make.

4. Offline

Tirelessly

*Facepalm*

firecopy, np98765 and Reptar_ like this.
  5. Offline

Reptar_

I linked you there to format your post. -_-

6. Offline

stantheman68

Thanks....

7. Offline

Omnitv

And yet you did not do it. I love how you formatted your plugin request.

8. Offline

stantheman68

I made a new post -.-

9. Offline

np98765

You're not allowed to double post, either. There's an EDIT button for a reason...

10. Offline

stantheman68

I just want to say one thing you people have nothing else to do in your lives but to sit and comment on a persons post saying that he is not doing something right instead of helping him. Get a life.

11. Offline

jamietech

You were helped at the beginning of the page. Whether or not you accepted that help is not our problem.

12. Offline

Synaps3

We have lives, they take a lot of our time. What little we have left is spent on the people who format their posts carefully so we know what to build.

Otherwise, there's a high risk we might make something already built, something useless, or both.

All of that would be a major waste of time.

np98765 likes this.
  13. Offline

np98765

Well, I was considering making this... But not anymore. -_-

14. Offline

firecopy

We don't have to help you, it is completely our choice. As the others have said, please format your original post, if you even want a glimmer of help.

np98765 likes this.