pvp match

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Toxic__Waste, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Offline

Toxic__Waste

dont know if there is one out there but a plug in that you can use for pvp
    example

/challenge <name> <amount>

it would send a pvp challenge to that person for a amount specified the person can do
    /pvpaccept
    or
    /pvpdeny

if they accept they both would be transported to a arena or world configurable in the config.yml
    where you can set the items you are equipped with (both equipped exactly the same)
    where there would be a count down say from like 20 (allowing them to set up for the match)

the winner of course would win the amount that was sent with the challenge

like the mob arena it will remove your items and save them for after the match where the items equipped will be taken away and your items added back

permissions
    - pvpmatch.use.*
    - pvpmatch.accept
    - pvpmatch.deny
    - pvpmatch.send

commands
    /challenge
    /pvpaccept
    /pvpdeny
    adding the pvp infront of accept and deny so not to conflict with other plug ins

ik there are similar like some plug ins out there but none that i have found that has commands tp you into a battle just get ready blocks

if there is a plug in out there forget this thread and please point me in the right direction lol

if not is there a dev willing to try to make this

thx

2. Offline

1SmallVille1

Sounds like a cool plugin. I'll get started tomorrow. Do yo have a date you need it by?

3. Offline

Toxic__Waste

nope and thx

4. Offline

1SmallVille1

For the amount what is it an amount of?

5. Offline

Toxic__Waste

can you make it where it can be any amount
    like /challenge name anyamount

if you cant can you make it configurable
    if not i say 100 would be good

6. Offline

1SmallVille1

It's configurable but I'm just wondering what it's an amount of? Do you have an economy plugin or something?

7. Offline

DatCookiez

Im pretty sure he means money

8. Offline

Toxic__Waste

i use essentials economy with vault