PVP Logging with factions.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RustyDagger, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RustyDagger

Normally I can solve most issues with my server but this is just one issue that is proving to be a real Pain. I have tried a few things and so far nothing i have tried has worked As I Expected.

So my server Runs Factions and Essentials + a bunch of other Common Plugins and some not so common but they are not relevant to the issue.

So what i am wanting to do is to have a Cool Down after being hit by any thing not just players on using ANY command In fact ideally muting the player for X seconds ( I say mute because stopping commands won't stop factions / less mode from working :/ But I could turn that off.) As well as killing the player If they log out Just kill I don't want no stupid NPC I just want the items to drop at where they were. and for them to be killed.

Some message in chat saying Name Has PVP logged would be nice but not 100% needed.

If any one is able to help me get some thing like i mentiond above working on my server that would be awesome. currently there is very little fighting going on but when it dose players are just running with /f home or f home or just logging out. and its really annoying to say the least.

2. Offline

Nathan C

I am interested in this.

MikeA likes this.
  3. Offline

RustyDagger

Little sad to see no help here :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.