Filled PVP Leveling Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by metalcupcake5, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

metalcupcake5

Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
    Suggested Name: Global Level

What I Want:
    I want a plugin that has levels, and you level up by killing people. This level would be accessible from all worlds, and would stay the same when you die.
    The level you are is not exp level, it is purely based on how many people you have killed.

Ideas For Commands:
    /level, checks your level by displaying how many kills you have and what your level is in the chat
    /level top (page), displays the people with the top levels
    /level reset <player>, resets a player's level
    /level set <player> <kills:level>, sets a player's kills or level

Ideas For Permissions:
    pvplevel.admin; allows use of resetting and setting level
    no other permissions, all players can use other commands

When I'd Like It By:
    Anytime, preferably as soon as possible, but no rush :p

2. Offline

XxTheEnderGodxX

I believe I have completed the request, I have uploaded it to SpigotMC. If you are pleased then you can leave a rating on there and/or mark this as Filled . This is a link to the download.
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pvp-levels.58324/download?version=228318
    If you have any problems, errors, or suggestions please leave them, if possible, on the plugins discussion page on spigot:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/pvp-levels.326837/
    But if you do need anything I will come back here. The Overview page includes more information of the plugin if you would like to read that as well, and I will be updating the plugin on spigot too so if you would like, you can check them out on that spigot plugin page.

3. Offline

metalcupcake5

THANK YOU!!!
    I haven't had a chance to try it out, but it looks fine! Thanks for fulfilling. I will mark it filled after I check it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.