Punishment Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ===RhysyB===, Nov 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

===RhysyB===

Plugin Name:
    Punish

Plugin Description:

So basically, I need this plugin to ban, mute and kick players for breaking certain rules and they need to be configurable. Say rule 1 was no hacking, and somebody were to hack, a staff member would run the command: /punish [Player] 1 and it would give them the punishment that was configured however, if they were to get punished for that rule again it would submit a different punishment. So say they would get banned for 2 hours for hacking the first time, they would get banned for 12 hours the second time.

Last Words:
    If somebody could make this plugin it would be amazing because coding is beyond me and I am aware that it is extremely complicated. Also if anyone else has made this plugin and somebody could link me to it that would be great but the only punishment plugins I could find was the in-game punishments such as /explode etc...

2. ===RhysyB=== Seems simple enough. I don't have the time right now but in my free time I may work on this.

3. Offline

===RhysyB===

bwfcwalshy Ok thanks! It would be awesome if you could!

EDIT: Sorry if I seem impatient are you making the plugin or not?

4. Offline

===RhysyB===

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.