Promotion Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GioGames100, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

GioGames100

So I have this roleplay server and have been losing some new players as they are stuck on Recruit rank as I am not on to promote them myself. There should be a plugin where you can give a permission to a commander of the group, say there are two commanders. Commander A and B. Commander A leads the A group, when he types a command for example /promote A becomes A+ but it does not interfere with Commander B's group. There is a cool down of 3 days till A+ can be promoted again to A++ but only someone with a permission can override this for example A leads A B leads B. Server Owner leads A and B so he can promote both. Commander B can promote like Commander A does, but not promote A only B. Summary: make a promotion plugin which allows a list to go through per rank for example A, A+, A++ the Commander has a permission refering the start of the rank for example since A begins the entire thing ( if it was longer make it for example Test,Test+ become test not A) This way Commander A only controls the A group and B controls B. So if there is a Head-Admim with a permission he can promote players from whatever group he wants with something like /promote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.