Plugin Help Problems with regions and PermissionsEx

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Decyphr, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Decyphr

So I am making a prison server, and I am making regions for the mines, but I am currently stuck on A, as the regions/permissions to build/mine there are not working properly, To test it, i deop myself and set my group as default, it still let me build and destroy whatever I wanted. So I even tried getting and alternate account, and trying that, but I could still build/mine everywhere. I have a suspicion that it is the permissions plugin, but I even tried changing over to GroupManager, but it still did it, I made the permissions correctly (Hopefully). So please help with this, thank you.

Here is a list of my installed plugins:
    JoinSpawn, WorldEdit, TimTheEnchanter, Essentials, NoFallDamage, Clearlag, HolographicDisplays, WorldGuard, EssentialsXMPP, EssentialsChat, EssentialsGeoIP, PermissionsEx, PlayerVaults, CS-CoreLib, ServerSigns, ChatManager, EssentialsSpawn, InventoryFull, PrisonMines, PrisonUtils.

Here is my entire permissions.yml:

https://pastebin.com/ApPEEj1D#

EDIT: I have fixed the issue, I just switched from PermissionsEx to groupmanager

/close

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.