Problems with Redstone/Crash

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jeroende2e, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jeroende2e

Hello,

This is my problem:
    since update 1.7 i have alot of crashes, the crash is as follow:
    all out of the sudden the server freezes, people can play on but no one can talk anymore, at the control panel i have the cpu get's stuck at 12% (normal it is 1/2%) the server stay's online till i shut it down, when i try to shut the server down with normal "restart server" or "stop server" it will get stuck at "trying to shutdown the server" this goes on and on and on and never stops, then the only way to stop the server is "force stop" wich doesn't safe and gives rollbacks. after i have done that i can start up the server again and it works fine again. maybe crashes 15mins later or 10 hours.

i have done some research and found out what crashed the server. it first was the town of a friend, he had alot of redstone and alarm systems. when we got the chance to get to the town we destroyed all the redstone that was there. he now has a new house where he only build a compact alarm system. today i found out that this alarm system crashes the server. so we destroyed it again. i made a look-a-like version of it in redstone editor:

[​IMG]

I hope it is clear how it works. i read on CraftBukkit twitter i think that someone found a bug with presureplates and pistons wich instant crashed the server. i am wondering if this might be the problem here too.

I have a question about a crash i have.
    1. has it anything to do with minecraft/bukkit?
    2. is it just my server?
    3. is it caused by any plugins?
    4. is there any fix for this?

here is some info:
    I host a server at FragNet
    I this server is running CraftBukkit version git-bukkit-unknown (MC:1.7.3) the problem started with 1.7.1
    I also have McMyadmin. where i use the control panel
    I get no error, sometimes i get "conection reset" but that's all
    I can get all the plugins i have when needed, though i think it is no plugin problem

I would like to get this fixed so we can make the alarm again and that there will be no rollbacks.
    Thanks for yor time,

Jeroen

2. Offline

MuisYa

Its fixed already :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.