Problem/Bug Problem with factions & factionsplus

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MuffinSwag, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MuffinSwag

Hello bukkit community, Im the developer and owner of a new server called inferno craft, soon to be released, most likely in the next few weeks.

The server is roughly based on a few old servers that had a ton of good ideas and a good theme/style, however they changed a lot and a lot of people miss those few servers, which is why me and the inferno craft team are making this server.

However today I came across a problem. Our server is running the 1.8.0 (or maybe 1.8.2, can't remember) version of factions. And I do not intend to update this file to the newer ones, because I like the way the plugin runs on this version, the commands, etc. I do not wish to update this because I do not like the new style of factions and their commands. We are also running one of the few builds of factions plus that is compatible with this build of factions, because it adds a lot of fun commands that players like into the game.

Here is the problem. The command "/f warp" from factions plus, which is, in my opinion, an important command that I want on our server, is broken. /f setwarp works fine, but when you do /f warp, it doesn't work. it returns an internal error.

I believe adding a plugin such as this one: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

if there is a free version of this plugin somewhere please give me a link, or somebody try to make a plugin for this? I can make plugins, but I'm not very advanced, and I'm terrible at stuff like this, especially doing stuff like getting if the player is in a claimed chunk from another plugin (factions).

so yeah please reply with a solution, if there is one. I see a lot of factions servers with /f warp, /f setwarp, etc, and it has the same design as if you were to do /warp from the essentials plugin, I don't know if it is the plugin I linked above but either way, I need a solution. Please reply if you think you can help or if you have a suggestion.

It is possible that this could get solved if I tried switching around some versions of MassiveCraft and FactionsPlus, because I can only seem to load factions plus by reloading or using a plugin called PluginReloader. on startup, FP disables. here is the startup error, thoughts? what should I try? what builds? il keep experimenting and post a solution if I find one.

error:

[17:03:01 INFO]: [FactionsPlus] Enabling FactionsPlus v0.6.2

[17:03:01 ERROR]: [FactionsPlus] com/massivecraft/factions/entity/MConf

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/massivecraft/factions/entity/MConf

> at markehme.factionsplus.FactionsPlus.onEnable(FactionsPlus.java:93) [FactionsPlus.jar:?]

> at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:316) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:332) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:417) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:476) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R4.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:394) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.n(MinecraftServer.java:360) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.g(MinecraftServer.java:334) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:290) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:210) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R4.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628) [craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.massivecraft.factions.entity.MConf

> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366) ~[?:1.7.0_60]

> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) ~[?:1.7.0_60]

> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_60]

> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) ~[?:1.7.0_60]

> at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:101) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:86) ~[craftbukkit.jar:git-Spigot-1649]

> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425) ~[?:1.7.0_60]

> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358) ~[?:1.7.0_60]

> ... 12 more

[17:03:01 INFO]: [FactionsPlus] com/massivecraft/factions/entity/MConf

[17:03:01 INFO]: [FactionsPlus] Disabled successfuly.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.