Problem with commands!

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by ImmJaqo, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ImmJaqo

So I have created this plugin using Dinnerbones generator( all it creates is the starting files needed!) and I continued to make this plugin give you diamonds when you do /diamonds and whenever I try it in chat. It says I issued the command but it just sends a message saying /diamonds without my name or anything into chat and I got no diamonds . Here is the Source files could someone please help me!
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    There is the source files and if it makes a difference I use netbean( just like dinnerbone)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  2. Offline

Alex3543

The plugin should be .jar not .rar

3. Offline

ImmJaqo

Inside that .rar is the src code included in the .rar is the .jar

4. Offline

daboross

Several things. First, the classes 'evt' and 'player' are useless. I think that eclipse/netbeans made them for you, but you don't need them and shouldn't use them. Second, class names should always start with the first letter capital. Rename your class 'diamonds' to 'Diamonds'.

Third, you never set your 'Diamonds' class to do anything. It is just sitting there, and because you don't every do anything with it inside of your 'Vip' class, it doesn't do anything. That is why the command doesn't do anything.

I suggest you learn some java practices and then look at http://wiki.bukkit.org/Plugin_Tutorial.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.