Filled (Pro Needed) The Block Of Legends [BOLCraft]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Daggard, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Daggard

Im in need of pro programmer (HAH see what I did there? :D) I am making a complex Rpg mmo minecraft server called The Block Of Legends (bol for short) I will jot down a list of the items needed!

‣ Pokemon effect (Super effective and such)
    ‣ Skills and stats that affect gameplay.
    Starter Classes - Donate Classes (They have special stats)
    Lvling up
    ‣ Starter Races - Donater Races
    Faction type command (Leagues)
    Land notificator
    Status Ailments
    Player shops and NPC gui shops
    NPCS that talk upon right click
    An empty map called map upon log on that opens news.

There is a load more, to get a sense, go here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GPzE84ce4mQt-XPHyBpW2cFZSvwekp5GY4_wWs_ZotI/pub
    This doesnt have all of the ideas I have, I dont want to spoil it, ill tell you when you are accually going to program for us.
    Yes, this is VERY complex.
    Yes I know that some of these are already made, but I have things I want to add to them.

Anyways, to program this, you might want to have skype, but If you absolutely hate skype and want to never use it, ill make an exception. just msg me your username and ill add you, and we can start. IF you want to program this, you MUST devote your time on this. No exceptions. Thanks!

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Don't think that anybody will code this with such rules, people still have their regular lives

3. Offline

IceBurgers

Daggard Plus, as the rules say, this is not the place to look for a personal coder. This is a place for coders (I suppose looking to enhance their own abilities) come and create plugins available to everyone. So you should be aware that this plugin would be available to everyone and not just yourself.

4. Offline

Daggard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.