Prison/Jail Server Plugin Questions!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Tolerance, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Tolerance

Hello,

Plugins we use:
    WorldEdit
    GroupManager
    Essentials
    EssentialsColors
    etc.

I have started running a server from Verygames in which is going to be a Prison server. I have GroupManager installed but I need to know what the following plugins are called:

1) Resetting mines. I was on a server and the Prisoners always asked the Admins to reset the mines. Then it gave a broadcast similar to "RESETTING MINES IN 5 SECONDS!! /SPAWN!!" then the mines reset. (the ores spawned in different sports)

2) A plugin that is kind of like a broadcast plugin. In the config you can change when you want the message to broadcast, and also supports color codes. So like in config I set it so every 5 minutes the message "Blah-Blah-Blah" here. ([Intercom] Blah-Blah-Blah)

3) I use Essentials and I can't seem to set [Free] signs or [Heal]. Maybe I did something wrong in my configuration, but is there a plugin for it?

4) Sign Warps where you left click on a sign and you go to the set waypoint.

Thanks!! All help needed.

If you only know 1, please say it...

Yay! Thanks guys!!!

./sarcasm

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

Dreeass

1. Custom plugin, I'm writing it too for my server and I don't know if I'll be releasing it public.
    2. AutoMessage, can't link because I' on ipod.
    3. If you are going for a big server then get something with more control then bukkit. And I think signshop has that, but I'm not sure.
    4. Look for commandsigns plugin, best plugin for signs ever :)

3. Offline

Tolerance

:] Thanks, I actually found out ALL these though. WorldEdit supports resetting mines.

One last thing, do you know the /rankup plugin? Where you type /rankup and you become a higher rank? (set in config)

Thank a ton.

4. Offline

Dreeass

Just look on bukkitdev before asking questions about it there are tons of those.

5. Offline

Tolerance

I actually looked for it and couldn't find it... All I need is a plugin that you type /rankup and become promoted. It needs to support EcoEconomy, and Group Manager. (and ofc be updated)
    Help is greatly appreciated. I believe I already found one on BukkitDev, but it didn't work with Group Manager.

6. Offline

Iron_Crystal

If you are just going to other servers to see their plugins, then some servers have a lot of private plugins. If you can't find it on Bukkit or BukkitDev, then it may be a private plugin made for that specific server

7. Offline

Ninjaman427

Have you gotten the /rankup plugin yet? If not I can help! Add me on Skype if you have it ninjaman427. My friend BooMod coded the plugin for me but i will be willing to let you use it.

8. Offline

Butkicker12

9. Offline

Dreeass

When I search Rank on BukkitDev I find hundreds..

10. Offline

Tolerance

kk I have everything except the spawn for groups.

I need a plugin that so different groups can /spawn and go to a different spawn that I set. Help please!

11. Offline

Tolerance

Currently, we use the plugin 'GroupSpawn' to allow users to teleport to there group's spawn, but it's kind of annoying. I want them to be eligible to /spawn and go to there groupspawn. the /groupspawn command is rather dumb.

12. Offline

Necrodoom

1. did you enabled the signs? paste config.yml
    2. essentials [warp] sign
    3. masterpromote
    4. essentials /setspawn, /setspawn groupname

13. Offline

kevbot1811

fukkit!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.