Prevent WorldEdit from breaking doors when pasting schematic

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by xLoGiiKzZo, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xLoGiiKzZo

I coded a plugin that pastes a schematic at the location you place a certain block at. It all works except that the doors of the schematic break. Is there any way to fix this?

2. Offline

chasechocolate

If it's built into WorldEdit, then there is no other way besides contacting the developers or creating your own pasting method.

Luke_Lax and xLoGiiKzZo like this.
  3. Offline

Weasel_Squeezer

I faced the same problem, and the only way I found to fix it was to paste the schematic twice and remove any of the know item entities that break in WorldEdit schematics after the second paste. This is a pretty hacky way to fix the problem, but it works. I know pressure plates will also always break on the first paste of a schematic.

4. Offline

Musaddict

I realize that this is a month old post, but what I do is get the location of doors in the schematic, get their relative location of them within the schematic, then set the block type manually after the pasting is complete.

For example, if your door is at the XYZ coord of 15, 3, 20 within the schematic, and you pasted the schematic at 100, 70, 300, then you would manually set the block state of 115, 73, 320 to Material.WOOD_DOOR after the pasting is complete (additionally, I believe you also need to set the blockstate of the Blockface.UP to Material.WOODEN_DOOR, if the API is still as it was a year ago).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.