Prevent players from dropping items and moving them in other inventories

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by okzerus, Jul 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

okzerus

The title describes basic functions.
    In the plugin there's should be config file, where you can manage whitelists for the items (including items with nbt) and inventories.
    Also, whitelist must be able to be inverted into the blacklist.
    Every single inventory (chests, every furnaces, barrels, dispensers, and so on) in the config should have it's own item whitelist and blacklist.

There's a code that one guy already made for me:
    github
    but there's not that many functions sadly.

Would be happy if someone will make it much better!
    By the way, I am not the only one person who wants this. Idk why we still don't have plugins like this, cause it is very useful for some RPG servers with quest items and other things.

Sorry for my mistakes, not so good at English.

2. Offline

aasaaago

I have one of these RPG projects, and I really need this plugin. Please, someone, make this thing real!

3. Offline

raffel080108

In what way would you want it to be "better"? I could also make you a new plugin, with a simple config for black-/whitelisted items, if you want to

4. Offline

raffel080108

Well, I can just make a new plugin for you, I'll start working on that right now probably. I will make a config format, where you can enter a container type and then choose items to black-/whitelist to move to and from that container.
    I'll let you know once I'm done

5. Offline

okzerus

Thank you! Sorry for not responding!
    As I said, I wanna make it better by adding new configurations, inverted whitelist thing, different whitelist/blacklist for different inventories, so this plugin will be completely configurable.

For example, I wanna add some items with custom nbts in the dropping blacklist, so players won't be able to share these items with others. They also can't share them in the chests or other inventories cause they're in the inventory blacklist. BUT, players will be able to store these items in the ender chest (whitelist).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.