Prestige

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Mudkip97, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mudkip97

Plugin category: Admin

Minecraft version: Spigot 1.8.8

Suggested name: Prestige

What I want: i want a plugin that once a player reach the last rank, they can type /prestige and a suffix will be placed on their name and they will be back to the first rank and they can do it over and over again after they reach the last rank.

you might ask me to use ezprestige but not because ezprestige makes it in all worlds and you can't put only on 1 or 2 worlds so i want this plugin to have like EnabledWorlds config so it does not have their prestige rank in every single world of the server.

Ideas for commands: /prestige

Ideas for permissions: no need permissions set up everything in the config and restart the server will do or a /prestige reload will be cool

When I'd like it by: Anytime

2. Offline

DinosaurKappa

You should try to be a little more specific with your request.

3. Offline

Mudkip97

ok simpler: when u reach a specific rank you can type /prestige then it will run a command and when they reach the rank again it runs a command but another command because its their second time now example i have a opprison server the last rank is Z. when the player reach Z rank they type /prestige and i set them back to A and they have to restart everything over and if they reach Z again it will run other commands because it's second time not the first time

4. Offline

Mudkip97

no one :O

5. Offline

UnseenMC

6. Offline

Mudkip97

i said no ezprestige ezprestige gives the prestige prefix on all worlds i want it to be on Opprison and plotworld only ._.

7. Offline

Mudkip97

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.