Predator Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by elitealli, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Offline

elitealli

Hi there!

I have a request for a plugin that i haven't seen in existence today.
    I think a great addon to a server would be a predator plugin, to keep players aware and that sense of anticipation on the server.
    How i imagine this working is in a config you can choose a few mobs, such as a baby zombie, or enderman or creeper, and basically you can enable it in a certain area, or just turn on, and it will stalk player's, and hunt them down, then if it kills the player it chooses a different target!, it sounds odd, but it would be abit like slender plugin, but that get's old fast.
    I think this plugin would be really fun thing for players to do in there towns and villages, fighting the predator! :).
    Thanks guys! (If there is anything like this i haven't found, please share!)

2. Offline

MarinD99

Have you considered the possibilities that would this Predator have? Rocket cannon, claws, invisibility etc.

3. Offline

elitealli

Id say, teleportation, speed, Claws, things like that, poison attacks maybe :)
    So is this possible? To make?
    <double post merged - Necrodoom>

4. Offline

MarinD99

It's very possible, and I like the way you're thinking. Since I'm on vacation, I'll get back to you on that and the plugin will probably be finished by the end of the week :)