Problem/Bug Post all bugs/issues with forum update here

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by ZeldoKavira, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

@nverdier That works perfectly fine for me, could it be that the person doesn't have many posts?

2. Offline

AdamQpzm

@bwfcwalshy Didn't work when I tried to view my older posts - even after clicking the link I could only go as far back as 23rd December. I think I've been posting longer than that :p

3. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

@AdamQpzm Hmm, interesting. I will make Curse aware of this.

4. Offline

ZeldoKavira Administrator Curse

Can you PM me the image you are trying to upload so I can attempt to replicate this?

Fixed.

I assume you mean under recent activity?

5. Invisible

nverdier

6. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

Correct.

That is show all blah not show older which is what you seemed to be referring to.

7. Invisible

nverdier

@bwfcwalshy It's under "Postings" then "Find all content by <user>", then page 10, then "Find older messages". It goes back to page 1.

8. Offline

AdamQpzm

Helpful screenshot of the above. Process to get to this page was click my lovely QR code > Find all posts > Page 10

[​IMG]

Clicking this link, however, does not find any older posts. This isn't a new bug, either, from what I remember. I seem to remember doing this several months ago but never reported it and forgot about it.

9. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

@AdamQpzm Seems like a XenForo bug, not sure if Curse can fix it. Anyhow I have made them aware.

10. @ZeldoKavira
    I just found a bug. If you go to Members and go to the Birthdays "area" and put your cursor over one of the member thumbnails, their name will appear to the left above the adjacent member. Here's a screenshot. You can't see my cursor in it, but it's on the bottom right thumbnail.

11. Offline

TreeDB

The bbcode
    Code:
    [plugin]WorldEdit[/plugin]
    does not work and puts a blank white box.

Example:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/WorldEdit/

12. Offline

teej107

13. Offline

TreeDB

@teej107 That is weird, I tried 3 different browsers and it would not show for me.

14. Offline

teej107

@TreeDB Well does it show for you now?

15. Offline

TreeDB

@teej107 No. It does not show for me with Firefox, Chrome, or IE.

16. Offline

ZeldoKavira Administrator Curse

Still working on this to see if its something we can even fix.

Fixed.

Your browser(s) are blocking cross domain iframes

17. Offline

lol768 Retired Staff

You're not wrong, but forums.bukkit.org is a whitelisted domain. Of course, nothing is served from that subdomain anymore.

Code:
    X-Frame-Options: ALLOW-FROM HTTP://FORUMS.BUKKIT.ORG

18. Offline

RefinedBuild

I have a complaint.
    I frequent the forums with an iPad 2 running Google Chrome. If I attempt to enter text into a filed, or any field, the keyboard focuses and unfocuses rapidly. I don't know if it's just the browser, but in any case that just means there something on the page that can be helped.

19. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

@RefinedBuild Safari works fine for me so you could try Safari. As to why Chrome doea it.. I have no idea, Chrome on pc is fine.

20. Offline

timtower Moderator Moderator

@RefinedBuild The new text input box uses loads of javascript I believe. At the top right corner of the inputbox there is a button though to switch to a different box without javascript

21. Offline

teej107

22. Offline

mrCookieSlime Retired Staff

@teej107
    Indeed there is the Question and Problem/Bug prefix.
    However as this section also includes Plugin Help, they seem very appropriate to me.

23. Offline

teej107

@mrCookieSlime Yeah I guess so. The Bukkit Alternatives section is very broad in what belongs inside it.

24. Offline

mrCookieSlime Retired Staff

@teej107
    It is. It includes
    Plugin Help
    Plugin Developement
    Plugin Requests
    Resources

Its a multi tasking talent ;)

25. Invisible

nverdier

@ZeldoKavira If you're watching this thread, then you just got two alerts. That one problem. Then there's also the screwed up formatting. Not sure if it shows up for everybody, but for at least a few people and I it does. The green moderator box is white, along with the green/red online/offline boxes. On users without linked bukkitdev accounts (I think...) there is a weird black box starting halfway under the name.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  26. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

@nverdier I do not have these issues as stated in the tag color issue thread,

27. Invisible

nverdier

@bwfcwalshy I have tested this on three different networks, with three devices, and two browsers on each device. I can't get it to stop. I see this on every page: http://prntscr.com/5yyv3j

28. Offline

bwfcwalshy Retired Staff

@nverdier I have no idea why, happened on Spigot for users too.

I only stated I don't get it because of

29. Invisible

nverdier

@bwfcwalshy Oh I see. Sorry. In one of our messages I must have inferred or something... For a little while Spigot was just plain HTML for me... Fixed now somehow.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  30. Offline

Hark Collins

BUG REPORT:
    plugins.bukkit.org isn't working for me! Please help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.