Possibly memory leaks? Crashing server

Discussion in 'General Help' started by TamataPvP, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TamataPvP

Hello dear bukkit users im owner of a network with HCF and Practice servers for those who doesnt know what HCF means = hardcore factions, currently is map 3 of my HCF and i had this problem:
    every 2/3 hours doesnt matter how much players are online server instantly start lagging without reason and time out almost all players, i catch the timings https://timings.spigotmc.org/?url=woyocokoro thats when start doing it

as i set is map 3 for me in map 2 and map 1 i never had this problem, map 1 and map 2 console was full with errors in map 3 i bought new HCF core and now i must use essentials in map 1/2 i didnt use essentials but now i am using it, also im using Multiverse core now (never used before)

im running latest Java on Linux Debian7 OVH
    32 GB Ram Intel i7 4700k 3.8ghz

thanks to everyone in advance!
    i ask in diffrent forums also most of them said its memory leaks or redstone lagging and i think its that because i type htop in putty when this happening and CPU was really good no problems also memory its server problem it never happen me to my factions and practice server ( i didnt mention factions before because its closed we are changing a few things )

i know thats 1.7.10 is very outdated but i was using it at map 1 and 2 and is the best version out for pvp by ''pvp community'' opinion, when i bought new core for map 3 the dev also gave me custom paperspigot (core needs that or will not work ;c) the problem is not from spigot because we have a partner network wich name is coldnetwork and they dont have same problem as i can see there is no lag from plugins because i add just essentials and mv ... (using paperspigot1.7.10)

+ sorry for my english thats not my first language!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.