Polar bear taming

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Varidias, Jun 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Varidias

Hi guys, I'm the owner of a small server used to play with few friends, we have just updated to version 1.10 and we were quite disappointed by the fact that polar bears are not trainable or rideable. I would ask so if someone is able to create a plugin that allows us to do so. This is my first plugin request so I don't really know how far I could go with the demands. I'll make a list of things that came to my mind for the plugin, underlining the essential ones, the others are extras that can be taken into account or not at your discretion.

Plugin category: Fun/miscellaneous

Minecraft version: 1.10

Suggested name: BearMechanics

What I want:

Core
    - Possibility of taming the polar bear cubs with large amounts of fish.

- Adults tamed bears behave the same way as a horse (not like wolves or Ocelotes)
    - Adults tamed bears can be ridden like horses (also in water) and be mated with fish

Optional
    - Adults domesticated bears have similar statistics to those of horses: healt (on average, higher than that of horses), speed (on average, lower than that of horses on land, higher in water), attack (new function, see below)
    - When riding a bear you can not use items, but you can attack with the bear (his basic attack)

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions:
    -bearmechanics.ride
    -bearmechanics.tame

When I'd like it by: As soon as someone has time.

I hope that at least the core is achievable.
    Many thanks to all who will consider the request (and sorry for any mistakes with english),

Varidias.

2. Offline

Varidias

3. Offline

Varidias

Bump again

4. Offline

Varidias

(Bump again)^2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.