Pokemobs

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by MayoDwarf, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MayoDwarf

We are making pokemon in minecraft! Check it out here if you want to add any suggestions or just stop by! ;) :D

2. Offline

mattrick

3. Offline

MayoDwarf

Can you actually see it bc I think it is still under approval? Thanks though. It is going to be like the pixelmon mod but be a bukkit plugin using the regular minecraft mobs! :) It will be very complicated xD hahah! Make sure you tell people who like Pokemon, about it! Thanks
    EDIT: mattrick BTW, nice ninja 1 minute after post :eek:

4. Offline

mattrick

MayoDwarf
    Yeah I can see it it just says: "
    This project is awaiting approval.
    " Anyway it should be interesting!

5. Offline

MayoDwarf

Thanks! It will be! :)

6. Offline

Conarnar

MayoDwarf Maybe you can have multiple mobs be a certain pokemon since you can rename mobs so you can tell which pokemon they are. You can also stack mobs to make different pokemon. And skeleton should be cubone and bat should be zubat and snow golems should be jinx.

MayoDwarf likes this.
  7. Offline

Not2EXceL

This is pointless in a plugin. Its been done in a mod, and that won't be trumped unless by another mod.

wont post the mod link, but i think it is easy enough to find. You should put your efforts elsewhere imo.

8. Offline

mattrick

Not2EXceL
    Yes, but in order to play with that mod online, you must install mod on all clients. Don't go around saying plugins are useless.

9. Offline

Not2EXceL

Plugins that "attempt" to imitate things that are better done with modals, are useless. Don't get me wrong plugins are great, but I don't want to see a chicken as 20 different pokemon. (as an example)
    honestly the pokemon mod that exists works very well with plugins if you can make a custom one that enhances the mod, since they lack in some areas.

ZeusAllMighty11 likes this.
  10. Offline

mattrick

Not2EXceL
    It's just for fun...obviously you can't add models to the game with Bukkit plugins. A lot of plugins would be better suited with models. I do agree with you not wanting to see a chicken be half the Pokemon, but still, he is only planning on making a few.

11. Offline

ZeusAllMighty11

mattrick
    There are 150+ in Gen 1 alone.. making a few? 150 isn't really a lot, anything less... meh

12. You can make different pokémons by setting mobs passengers etc. With that you can create cool looking mobs.

MayoDwarf likes this.
  13. Offline

MayoDwarf

Yes! and thanks for the suggestions! :) Was having a hard time with what skeleton should be haha. xD

14. Offline

c0mp

Moved to WIP and Development Status!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.