PogoStick Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Wargadon, Apr 20, 2013.

?

Would you add this plugin to your bukkit server if it were done?

1. Yes, it would be amazing!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, it must be practical.

100.0%
  3. No, it's too complicated.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I have too many plugins to add this one.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, pogo sticks are for minecraft noobs!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

Wargadon

Here is the description of the plugin that I would see created...

Name of the plugin : PogoStick
    Category : Fun
    What the plugin do? : make peoples able to craft Pogo Stick with for example this pattern :
    0| [stick] |0
    0| [stick] |0
    0|Slimeball|0
    (0 is for nothing)
    Pogo Sticks make peoples that have this item in hand continuous jump, higher and higher (with a limit around 4 or 5 block high), or just to max height, if it too complicated to make it grow.
    For the item itself : I think it could be a stick or a Blaze Rod with the name "Pogo Stick"
    For anything to add : Adding Slimeball to boots should make them "Pogo boots", and add the jump effect lvl 4 to wearer

Thanks for trying to do it, and sorry if my explanations are not clear, I don't speak english very well.

2. Offline

Stilldabomb

Going to attempt this, if anyone is already working on it as of right now, please tell me, I'll stop working.

Requests for closure are closed, I'm almost done with the plugin, so I'm not going to stop if you've just started.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  3. Offline

Wargadon

thanks for doing it!

4. Offline

Stilldabomb

I haven't had enough time to finish this plugin, with another plugin I'm working on, the source is open (http://www.github.com/stilldabomb/PogoStick) if anyone wants to fix the errors it was producing (all OOP). Sorry mate, just haven't had enough time to work on it :/

5. Offline

PogoStick29

+1

iBCoLLiN and megasaad44 like this.
  6. Offline

benjibobs

Just an FYI - The author may no longer want this however I've decided to develop this plugin (without the provided source code) because I think it's a fun project!

Pogostick is awaiting acceptance.

Current features:

A custom pogostick item
    Option to disable fall damage
    Seamless jumping movement

Planned:

The boots OP mentioned
    Potion effect intergration

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016